here we go again

It was probably halfway through a commentary recording, Jacob had zoned out most of the movie, cracking jokes that probably wouldn't make any sense while Eric had tried his best to keep on track with the movie but damn, it was a boring movie.

"What is even happening? Are they- what's going on? Is this going to get uploaded?" Jacob looked over at Eric, who looked about as dumbfounded as the character on screen.

"I don't... know!" Eric said, microphone in his hand falling into his lap. "Is this content?"

"Our own goddamn funeral would be more entertaining than this movie," Jacob said, "What is even happening? I'd rather someone decide to make out with me mid movie than continue this train wreck."

Eric looked over at Jacob, a smile on his face as he laughed, "Yeah? All those movies where your girlfriend made out with you and you didn't want it, and now you do? What's changed? Is it me?"

"Yeah, Eric. I wanna make out with you, it's been a ploy this entire time." Jacob rolled his eyes. Eric laughed, falling back onto the couch. "I only joined PMI to try and make out with Eric, I've been caught."

"All you had to do was ask," there was a laugh from both of them, before they looked back at the movie.

"Ok genuinely, what the fuck is happening?"

"I- you distracted me with your making out comment, I don't know anymore."

"Damn, might as well just kiss me then," Jacob joked, nudging Eric's leg with his foot.

Eric shook his head, "Yeah, sure Jan. Right after I apply some chapstick."

"Ew," Jacob laughed, "Crusty lips."

"Stop- Stop! Don't even go there," Eric kicked Jacob, forgetting about the movie at that point. "Crusty lips, ugh," Eric groaned.

"You saying you have crusty lips?" Jacob asked, a smile on his face.

"What- huh?"

Eric turned, microphone long forgotten and stared at Jacob for a moment.

"You seemed very defensive," Jacob shrugged, his grin still very visible.

Eric had a bewildered expression on his face, eyebrows pinched together. "I- do you- I've heard I have nice lips."

"Kissing lips?" Jacob pulled his legs up on the couch, tucking them under himself. "Nice kissing lips?"

Eric snorted, "Oh yeah, I can prove it too."

"Your mommy says you have good kissing lips-" there was a loud laugh that tappered off into a chuckle, "Get it, because you kiss your mom."

"Dude you don't? You kiss your dad? Dude, what are you gay?" The last sentence dissolved into giggles as they both laughed, one leaning on the other for support.

There was a beat of silence as Eric looked back at the movie, "Ok, so we are not posting this right?"

Jacob shook his head, "I don't think people want to hear us devolve into insanity and talking about kissing our dads."

"Ok, just making sure," was the only warning before Eric moved forward, pressing a quick kiss to Jacob's cheek.

"Oh now it's definitely not getting posted," Jacob said as Eric laughed. "That's a 'me only' experience."

Eric laughed before kissing Jacob again, moving his hand to rest on the nape of Jacob's neck. He pulled away, a smile on his face. "A you only experience, yeah. Ok."

a/n : and that's it. that's when I said I'm not touching this anymore. I'm sorry to jacob, and to eric. I'm sorry to everyone. you didn't deserve this. 500 words and all i have to say for myself is im sorry. please,,, don't read this.