1. Oumasai (kokichi x shuichi)

(Here's the first one oh boy here we go)
(I'm sorry mother)

Shuichi, putting away dishes in the kitchen, hears a stepping noise behind him. He jumps at the sight of Kokichi standing in front of him, looking up at him with a devilish smile.

"Jeez! Kokichi what are you doing here?!" Kokichi jumps up on shuichis countertop, sits, and exclaims "kaede said I can come in your dorm, so I did what I was told!" He says. "You weren't demanded, it was an offer!" "Offer taken!" Kokichi enthusiastically screams.

Shuichi rolls his eyes. "Whatever, just don't break anything, and don't be TOO loud" Suichi says. Kokichi smiles sweetly, exited at the fact shuichi didn't kick him out of his dorm. Shuichi walks into his bedroom with folded clothes, all the same color, and look. He puts them away, and turns back to Kokichi, who followed him in the room.

He notices Kokichis devilish smile. "What are you looking at me like that for?" He asks, concerned. "Just watching you is all. You look incredibly unattractive right now. What are you, a maid?" Kokichi laughs. Shuichi walks up to him and jokingly pushes him lightly "oh please. How rude, I'm just doing cleaning up" He laughed.

Kokichi bounces back and pushes Shuichi harder, knocking him back into the sofa. Shuichi laughs awkwardly, and says "heyyy I didn't push you THAT hard!" Kokichi stares at him for a bit, and slowly creeps up and sits down next to him on the sofa. Shuichi watches him sit down next to him.

"Don't worry, that was just a lie. I AM a liar after all. You're not unattractive at all. You look sexy doing everything you do, even cleaning." Kokichi whispers while looking straight into shuichis eyes.

Shuichi stares back for a moment. He suddenly gets a lustful urge. An urge he couldn't shake. An urge he didn't realize he had until that very moment. He slowly moved his face towards Kokichis, and kissed his lips. Kokichis face heats up, as he kisses back, then starts kissing Shuichi more aggressively.

Shuichi dips down and kisses Kokichis neck, slowly moving around to get every square inch. Kokichi moans softly, and grips shuichis shirt, pulling it up. Kokichi helps as Shuichi quickly takes off his shirt and throws it on the floor. Kokichi quickly does the same.

Shuichi goes back in and drags his lips across Kokichis neck, causing a shiver down the violet haired boys spine. Shuichi then moves down to his collarbone, kissing and licking across it.

Kokichi pulls Shuichi into an embrace and then pins him down on to the sofa. He hops onto suichis lap, and gently starts grinding down on him. Shuichi, growing more desperate, pushes Kokichi upward by his hips, to take off his pants. Kokichi helps Shuichi take off his as well.

Kokichi hesitates at first, but quickly toses his boxers aside. Shuichi quickly sits up with his back against the sofa, readjusting himself.

Kokichi looks up at Shuichi, asking him for consent to remove his boxers as well. Shuichi lightly nods at him, and Kokichi quickly helps discard Shuichi's boxers.

Without hesitation, Kokichi puts his knees on either side of Shuichis lap. Hovering over Shuichi, Kokichi looks down at shuichis body, up and down, in awe, then looking back into shuichis eyes.

Shuichi, getting more aroused, blushes and looks away. Kokichi grabs his face, forcing him to look in his eyes, and lightly kisses him on the lips before lowering himself down onto Suichies groin. "Ughh~ aah- mmn!" He grunts and winces in pain as shuichi enters him. Shuichi stares at Kokichis facial expression, and knows that he needs more, but also doesn't want to hurt him.

"You okay?" Shuichi whispers in Kokichis ear. Kokichi looks back up at him and nods, nearly drooling over the overwhelming pain and slight pleasure he's getting. Slowly, he starts riding Shuichi.

Shuichi grabs Kokichi by his hips, and helping him with movement, encouraging him to go faster. Kokichi proceeds to do so, and quickly grabs shuichis shoulders for support and squeezes them tight, while wincing in pain from Shuichi inside Kokichis tiny figure.

"mmmmm~ ahh~" Kokichi moans. While slowly going faster in an up in down motion, shuichis hands glide up and down kokichis back, back to his hips again, and occasionally up to kokichis hair and wrapping his hands in it.

Slowly but surely, Kokichis pain slowly gets drowned out from pleasure, as he goes faster and deeper. The purple haired boy digs his nails into the navy haired boys back, and bites his lip aggressively, trying not to moan. Shuichi understood what this meant.

Shuichi was hitting his prostate.

"Don't hold back- nmm. Let it all out" shuichi seductively whispers in Kokichis ear. Kokichi slightly nods, still trying to hold back, but fails the more he hits his prostate, letting out a loud moan in the navy haired boys ear. "mmm shuichi~ right there!
ahh!"

Suddenly, shuichi throws his head back and let's out a groan. Kokichi watches him do so, while biting his lip in satisfaction. Getting even more desperate, Kokichi slams down on Shuichi, going as deep and hard as possible.

Shuichi quickly grabs Kokichis hips and stares straight into his eyes. Shuichi quickly but gently groans and says "Kokichi don't stop I'm gonna.."

LKokichi immediately understands, and with shaking knees, goes as fast and viscous as possible.

They both start releasing.

Kokichi moans shuichis name loudly. Shuichi is pushing and pulling Kokichis hips up and down on him viciously, while shutting his eyes tight and groaning "mm~ yes..Kokichi".

After they both finish releasing, Kokichi kisses Shuichi lightly, and Shuichi kisses back. Kokichis sweat drips down on him as he collapses onto Shuichi.

They both pant and breathe heavily, desperate for air. Their sweaty bodies lay on one another. Kokichi keeps his hands on Shuichi chest, feeling his rapid heartbeat in his hands.

After a minute or two they both catch their breath, and Kokichi passes out on Shuichi, with his head on shuichis chest. Shuichi lightly runs his fingers through Kokichis hair, down his back, then back up to play with his hair again. He does this until he also falls asleep under Kokichi, both laying together naked.

(OKAY SO IN MY D E F E N S E, I wrote this at like 10 am and I didn't sleep, so this ones a little rusty. Oops)