Xavier Easton

As far as he could remembered, nothing could hold his interest for a longer time.

His mentality matures faster than an ordinary child and expensive toys cannot hold his interest. So, in a tender young age, he took his time in investing stocks and earned millions from it.

He thought it would be interesting. But after earning a couple of millions, he lost his interest again and let it be alone.

From young age, he can get all he wants if he asked for it. His parents were always away and their show of love were to give him materialistic things.

Even when they died, he didn't feel anything and just take over their business which he easily did.

Now, at the age of 28, he owned a multi-billionaire business empire which had reach globally.

As an eligible rich bachelor, there will be always be women who wants to be Mrs. Easton.

Even though he played a lot of them in the past, his interest didn't stay in one and used them for only passing time.

In time, he found out of his low chance of impregnating someone but he only brushed it off. Instead, he only thought of adopting and training someone else to inherit his wealth.

Even though he can't impregnate someone easily, he still used some protection when having sex with the exception of that night.

That night that had change his boring life.

He was in a party of one of his business client when someone was brave enough to spike his drink. It's a low progressing one so he had the time to get out from that place and went to one of his business club.

He ordered his men to investigate who did it and fetch some clean woman to relieve himself.

While he was waiting for his men to come back, he heard the door's opening.

He opened his eyes and saw a woman's figure, pasting herself on the close door.

With the help of the moonlight, he saw her beautiful curves in her tight clothes making him get a hard on.

Slowly, like a hunter approaching his prey, he closed his distance between them.

When he held her waist and turned her around to face him, she let out a startled scream. Seeing her appearance, a clear watery eyes had greeted him.

Imagining her screaming in pleasure while under him makes his already hard cock even more harder.

He kissed her lips and felt her stiffening. After a while, she responded, a sloppy one. He immediately knew that this woman is an inexperienced one, making him want to claim her even more when he thought of being her first man.

That night, he lost control and took her in all possible positions not minding it's her first time.

When he is taking her from behind, he saw a red butterfly birthmark on her nape. Like he's being enchanted by it, he kissed and sucked it hard, marking it like his own territory.

After that long arduous night, they passed out from overexertion.

Opening his eyes, he noticed he's alone in bed. He's quite surprised as he's always been a light sleeper.

After sex, he'd always been the one who's first to leave so this is the first time of waking up alone after having an intense night.

How could that woman leave him behind unlike those other women he had?

After some thought, he brushed it off, forgetting that woman he had once shared in bed.

Many weeks had gone by, he is standing in front of a door's apartment, holding that woman's pregnancy result inside of a brown envelope.