🌸 ɮɛ ʍʏ ֆɛƈʀɛȶǟʀʏ? (私の秘書になりますか?)

(A/N: Play the media for more effect. Please read the first book first: https://my.w.tt/ooxFqwAC14.)

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Sakura glanced nervously around the room.

Every since the whole elevator fiasco a few weeks ago she had been avoiding the men at all costs. She's only given them the polite nod and has stood a good few feet away from them at all times. She runs out of the room when she's finished and manages to get on the elevator earlier than she usually does.

So far, it's been working out quite well.

Until today,

Where she was being pinned against the wall,

By all of her bosses....

"Sakura." Kakashi said lightly while looking at the girl, surprisingly no perverted book in hand, "I and the rest of the company owners have agreed to the fact that you have been avoiding us" his eyes hardened slightly at the though of his pink haired interest not spending time with him, "We'd like an explanation now".

Sakura's eyes skimmed over the seven billionaires who were staring at her intensely. She breathed in deeply, "I just think it would be better for me to stay a little bit farther away from all of you since a few weeks ago it seemed like all of you men's hormones hit the roof and beyond" she glared at the seven men who quickly averted their eyes.

"Sakura" Neji interrupted the silver haired man by stepping forward pinning Sakura with a gaze. "We have something extremely important to tell you" he glanced at the other company owners who all had grim looks on their faces.

"W-What is it?" she asked nervously looking at Neji's face.

All the men looked down quickly and back up at the strawberry girl they had grown oh so attached to.

"The companies are separating Sakura" Sasori's smooth but slightly sad voice seemed to echo throughout the halls and in Sakura's mind.

'They're what?!" Sakura exclaimed in her head, her eyes shifting from one boss to another.

"W-What?" Sakura exclaimed slightly her jade eyes wide with shock, "W-Why?"

Itachi stepped forward and gingerly grabbed a lock of Sakura's pink hair. "We all decided about a week ago, agreeing that we think we should all branch out and become solo companies instead of just one corporation." He explained but couldn't help but get lost in her green grass eyes.

"Wait, so that means that all of you will be in different places in the city" Sakura talked softly her pink eyebrows knitting in thought. She stuck her tongue out slightly biting on it involuntary.

The men shivered looking at their secretary; she looked so adorable when she was concentrated. Their eyes for once weren't clouded over in lust. They were filled to the brim with affection, sadness, desperation, need, and most of all.

Love

Sakura's eyes were glued to the floor and refused to meet the men's eyes. Even if she hated the job, she still felt slightly attached to the billionaires. Sure they were annoying, annoying as hell, and they were perverted. They stalked her, memorized the times she got off work, oh and there was that time in the bathroom when Naruto dressed up as a woman.

Sakura quickly tried to erase that memory from her mind.

"So that means I guess that I have to quit" she said calmly to the men who were now looking at her with such a grimace she almost winced herself. "I mean it's not like I can be in seven different places at once" Sakura joked lightly with a slightly bitter laugh.