Chapter 5 The Exam pt1

3rd per POV

It was early 5 am, Izuku waking up get herself ready. She remembered she is doing an exam today so she packed her costume into a bag and she put on blue dress and brushed her and everything in normal routine. She looked at a clock it was 6 :30. So she went to her dads room to wake him but he was already gone.
She went downstairs to eat and leaving at 7 am.

Izuku POV

I was on my way to UA with my toast on my hand. When I arrived I saw a lot of people so I just went through. When I went to the hall I was surprised to see a lot of young hero's. I gulped and made my way to the chair's
I sit the for 5 minutes when a girl came to me with a big smile and Rossy cheeks.
"Are you exited!" She asked
"Yeah I am really" I replied
She looked at me when she saw my necklace she look really shocked. "That really pretty necklace" she said as her eyes shows stars and I thanked her."EVERYONE PLEASE PREPARE YOURSELF'S YOU GOT 5 MINUTES " speakers say very loud.
And smiled " welp we got go prepare ourselves " I said.she nodded and went to change. I went to the entrance and wait until she came back ." oh aren't you going to change?'she asked. I look at my self to she I am still in my dress" oh silly me" I put my tongue out. I hold out my hand and said "HOSHIDO" I shout and my bag turns in blue light and go to turning into water and making me wear my costume.
"Woah"
" wow"
"omg"
I got a lot people look at me when I changed.
As when put on my face a nice smile.
"OMG IT'S HER"
"SO PRETTY"
"ALRIGHT THE EXAM WILL BEGIN IN 3"
I take a deep breath.
"2"
I got my spear out.
"1 GOOO!!!!!"
I ran through the leading to a fake build city and my exam began.