chapter 16

Esther's pov

I didn't really think Bridgets choice of words were justified but it was hard to blame her I mean come on. This woman just poof and upin kidnapped us.

"What plans" Bridget said cooly glaring at this this queen.

"Well my plans to get back. To return to my world. And your relationships ugh (rolled eyes) were in the way of that. Henry would never leave now that's he also has you" she said guesturing tward Bridget.

"What are you going to to do poor Henry you witch!" Bridget screamed infuriated at her thrashing in her binds.

"Well he is my son, child." She said pressing her lips together staring down at Bridget in a dissaproving manner.

Sarah who was scilent the while time spoke up, "so you brought all of us EVEN THOUGH IT WASNT OUR FAULT!!!" She said screaming and staring swords at the queen.

"Hmmm well if this is the only way to shut you imputent girl." Then what happened next killed sarah.

She raised her hand in cases in a leather glove. And she held her fingers as if she were holding a cup and trusted her hand to Bridget.

Bridgets eyes widened as she tried to grab at her throught. It was obvious the woman was choking her with...with magic.

Sarah screamed at the woman as tears streamed down her face as scilent ones made their way down mine the gag still in my mouth.

Sarah's pov

This was just like hook. Hook. Even more teared raked their way burning like acid. But no. I wouldn't stand for this. I've known Bridget for years. And I wasn't about to just let her die while the only thing standing in my way was stupid rope.

Then it was a blur. My vision had a tint of gold. All I remember was be standing out of the chair and raising my hand. But that's as much as I could remember.

° ° °

I woke up in the apartment a cool rag pressed against my sweaty forehead. Once my vision cleared I looked around.

Peter was sitting on the couch watching me. He raised an eyebrow,

"So the beautiful awakens." He said grinning. I looked over and saw a blonde woman in a cool red leather jacket pacing the room, bitting her nails.

"Shut up Peter. This can't be happening. Are you sure she is not from the enchanted forest?" She said now looking at a woman with short dark hair standing next to a tall slender man with chiseled fetures.

"I'm sure she isn't but that doesn't mean she isn't magical." The dark haired woman said smiling optimisticly. I sat up right into Peter. He grabbed my shoulders and kissed me.

Not so passionately as before like he was just looking for a hood time, but sweetly and gently.

When I pulled away I just looked at him. Then I I grabbed his collar and kissed him.

I pulled away and stood up. I say Bridget and esther sitting at the breakfast stools deep in conversation. There eyes almost not blinking then esther glanced at me.

She smiled and turned. "So sleeping beauty has awoken. So do you remember anything?" She said jumping to the point.

"No" I said flatly.

"Well I'll give you the lowdown" Bridget said her eyes smiling with a bit of a twinkle in them.

"When I was choking you were upset with ragina. You started to glow gold then you stood and went straight through the ropes. You raised you hand then yanked it to the side. That sent her flying across the room. Also relieving the grip on my neck. After you did that you crumpled to the floor. Esther was able to find a light switch and after we searched the place we found a phone. Called 911 when they showed up they tried to cart you off to the hospital but we wouldn't let them. We know a hospital would make you feel worse. So we took you back to the apartment. Five minutes later there was a knock on the Door and it was sherif swan. Long story short you have magic." She said like it was no big deal.