Chapter 16💚

Hey guys new update you guys know I don't proofread so here  you go.

Tray 💚~

I was sitting bed chilling thinking about yesterday. Not regretting what I did but as at the same time. Yesterday I hung out with the kasey girl again. I love Airi I want to find her but if it is some way that she's is dead or just never going to find her, I have to Move on. I was now texting Kasey. The twins were sitting on the bed with me as they played with there toys. It was almost their first birthday I didn't know how to plan birthday parties so airi's sister and friends are going to help me.

As I'm help I mean take over and do the whole thing and I just nod my head yes and pay for it.

Kasey ❤️: so when do I really get to MEET your kids ?

Me: Wym?

Kasey❤️: Like actually fall to them and spend time with you guys all together?

Me: Soon... but your invited to their birthday party I made sure you were on the list.

Kasey❤️: Cool. I can buy them lots of presents then.

Kasey was an interior designer. She made food money. Which means I'm knew she wasn't here for the money. As I got off my bed to get my charger I notice I get a phone call Jasmine.  "What jasmine?" I said sounding super annoyed.  "Hey I heard about Airi are you okay?..." She said actually sounding sincere but you can never get to comfortable or really trust jasmine. "Yea I know she's been missing for a minute is the all? You ain't calling about your son?" I said kind of mad that she s not worried about TJ.

"Well I know my baby is in good hands now.. if you ever need comfort call me okay?" She said waiting for a response I can fee her anxiousness over the phone.  "Whatever jasmine. I then hung up. I proceeded to ft my charger. I then turned around and noticed that both of the kids played their selves to sleep. I pick both of them up in my arms and put them in their beds. I then closed the door behind me. I heard the beeping from their bedroom door again.

It makes noise every time it's opened. After Airi  went missing I thought that you could never be to careful and I got that. I'm sure whoever took Airi is brave enough to take my kids. I then heard the door bell as I was going down the stairs. I gave myself an confused expression and open it. I opened the door to see jasmine in this hot ass long jacket smirking.  "Hey... can I come in?" She asked trying to sound innocent. "Jasmine bro what the fuck.." I motioned for her to come in as she followed me to the couch.

"I know I didn't let tounmow I was coming but I'm sorry." She said while unbuttoning her jacket. There before me was a half naked jasmine. "Jasmine don-" I started to say. "Shh.. some worry about a thing Airis gone and I'm here to help with MY son and take responsibility for MY son." She said. Of course I looking at her body. Jasmine was a good girl at once but things changed. She always had a nice body, just not better than Airi's.

She started to body all me and leaned on closer and closer and began kissing me. Of course I let her because it's been a minute and I respected Kasey too much to fuck her already. She then began put her hands in my shorts. She stopped kiss me she slowly made her way to make her face close to my dick. She stroked it before she pulled it out. She then lightly licked the tip of me.

She then took me in her mouth whole. And bobbing up and down. She then too me out her mouth and teased me again. I laid my head back on the couch enjoying every bit of it . She licked my tip in circles. In then took me in her mouth whole again. And she kept going until I finally nutted. "You like that babe?" She said swallowing my shit. She then tried to make her way up the my face until I pushed her away. "The fuck you doing ?" Is aid mugging her.

"What do your mean? I'm taking care of you" She said standing up with her hands in a defense motion. I picked up her jacket and threw it at her. "Tray what the hell? Are you not over Airi ?" She yelled.  "No I'm not..." I said not looking at her. "Well who is this new birch that's been coming in and out of here?" She said with her arms cross just got down putting her jacket on.  "You been watching me ? Huh?" I asked. She looked scared not wanting to answer.  "Get the fuck out" I said pointing to the door. She quickly ran out of the door.

I seen that I got was getting a phone call. It was from prime. "What's up man?".  "Yo we got somebody downhearted who work in the house where Airi at.. you wanna be on your way?" Prime said basically yelling into the phone.  "Yea let me call my mom and see if she can watch the kids.

1 Hour later.....

"Look man one more time make your story sound right."  I said. I had shot dude 5 times in the shoulders and arms. That's four and one in the foot. "Look... the Woman that... took your girl... sh-She my sister. It was all her. My job is to feed your girl I never hurt her I swear." He said out of breathe.  " Again. Who. The. Fuck. Is. Your. Sister?" I said sounding irritated.  "I can't tell you that.." he said crying and sobbing. "I'm trying to help you. If you don't tell me thesa niggas  gone kill you, I just want to find my fiancée." I said.

Before I said anything else one of the guys poured acid on his leg. The dude screamed loud as fuck. "Please. Please man I can't t-t-Tell you..." He said crying historically. "Shoot this nigga in the head he ain't talking." One of the guys shot him but before I made sure I walked out. "Can y'all lol at his license and tell me who he is? Family or what not?" I said irritated.  "This dude is a fraud man he has more than one. We don't know dude for sure but we on it man."......

•Hey guys who do you think it is?

•do you think we're close to finding Airi ?

•is she going to miss the kids first birthday?