The A.I

Queens NYC
Earth 056

I was out Patrolling Queens, Swinging by my webs   While Admiring the Tall sky scrapers and beautiful sunset,since it was quite peaceful I decided to land on a building neat by, I swung my feet back and forth off the edge,listening to every sound ...

I was out Patrolling Queens, Swinging by my webs While Admiring the Tall sky scrapers and beautiful sunset,since it was quite peaceful I decided to land on a building neat by, I swung my feet back and forth off the edge,listening to every sound that the loud city made , my peace was Disrupted by the sound of glass Shattering and Alarms going off, I turned my head to try find the source of the Commotion,it's coming from a Jewellery Store Near Horizon, well so much for a peaceful evening...

(Normal POV)

She swung down to the Crime scene and landed in front of the Robbers "Hey guys, Sorry for popping in so unexpectedly, but I got a job to do, so, if we could hurry this up that'd be great" she said Putting her hands on her hips, one man Swung a fist at her but she dodged Swiftly, "Hey! That's not nice" she shouted in a sarcastic tone, she fought them till someone called the police, suddenly she sees a girl walking with her hood up Dangerous close to the crime scene, "Oi!! Ay Girl! Get out of here it's not-." Gwen started but froze when the girl turned her head before running off, Gwen was Shocked, "Sin?" She whispered, her Thoughts Quickly shifted when she heard a Gun Fire, she then felt a stinging pain in her stomach as she was propelled backward, her vision became Blurry and her Hearing Muffled when her Head made contact with the concrete, ringing Filled her ears as she Heard the Sirens In the distance,she Held her head and tried to stand up, she Limped over to the end of the street while Clutching her stomach in agony, she shot a web at near by building and flew up wards, she tried her best to block out the pain and Ringing, but failed, she fell to the ground As she got Lightheaded, she shook herself awake and begun swinging again.

She Smashed through the window of her Bathroom, then Fell to the floor, Pulling off her mask trying to gasp for air, "Help!" She shouted, No reply, "Help! please!" She shouted again, pulling her self to the Door of the bathroom, "please, please" she Whispered "Help" She said curling up onto the ground and pulling her legs to her chest, placing her arms over her wound, letting the blood seep out of her, soft sobs escaped her lips, there was no saving herself this time,"miss Stacy, Are in need of Medicinal attention?" A Familiar robotic Voice boomed from her Room, she weakly Lifted her head off the cold tiled floor, "J-jarv-is?" She said, struggling To breath, "that is what Mister Stark Programmed my name to be, yes, he also Programmed me to answer to Your call for help, Now are you in need of medical assistance Miss Stacy?" Her eyes widened as she Lifted her body on one hand and Dragged her Body into the Room, "y-yes, Some one Sh-shot me," She said as loud as she could, but it was a difficult task Considering how much blood she was loosing, "oh no, That's horrible" his Voice said Blandly since he was only artificial, Gwen limped to her bed and reached for her drawer next to it, where His voice had been coming from. She pulled the Drawer open and smiled, The locket that Tony gave her, she grabbed it "What do I do?" She asked, "let me examine the wound" he said, the locket Clicked as it Detached from the chain and Became a small drone, It flew In front of her,a blue grid scanned her body, "The Bullet Is quite deep, But Removable, You will need Plier-." He was cut off by Gwen Pulling the Bullet out of her torso, followed by a small Yelp, "miss Stacy that is Not safe or sanitary, You have a higher chane of dying now!" Jarvis Boomed, "I'm fine, I'm fine" Gwen grunted sitting upright , waving him off, "you are not Fine miss Stacy, A bullet wound is not something to be played Wi-." Gwen cut him off again "Just scan me again." She Said standing up and holding her arms out "you know you worry me miss Stacy" Jarvis started as he scanned her again "Impossible... Your already healing, and your Health, Strength,agility and speed are off the charts, Your Stronger then Captain Steve Rogers, How?"  Jarvis Questioned "it's a long story, Including a spider, a Gun, and a Fusion Excelerator exploding" Gwen said Rolling her one shoulder, "So, Now that I activated you, can I use you all the time?" She asked "yes, I am fully at your command" he said blandly, "okay cool, so what else can you do?" She asked walking to the bathroom To change out her suit, "I can Answer your Questions, Scan for Injures, I also have x-Raying Capabilities, Project any file you Give to me, send and receive messages, I can track anything and Anyone and Tell you the all Information about anyone you ask me to Search" He said "Woah that's a lot, Well can you google how to get blood outa Clothes?" She said walking out the bath room and Examining her blood stained suit, "Of coarse, Anything else?" He said "no, No that's all" she said hanging her suit over her desk chair, "I've sent the information On 'how to remove A blood Stain from Clothing' to your cellular Device" he Said while retracting back into the locket, Gwen's phone Buzzed as she Got the information, she Went down stairs and Grabbed the first aid kit, She Grabbed the Gauze and wrapped it around her Torso, She Fell deep into her thoughts,She saw Sin, that means she's okay, and That means we're are a step closer to finding her, and Even Though Tony was In another Universe, He still saved her,she thought She was A goner and Tony saved her. He was here.thats all she ever wanted. is all she asks for, Is to see him again.

he's the reason She's a hero.

—————————————————————————
Ok that was Interesting🤣🤣🤣
YAYYY ONE STEP CLOSER TO FINDING SIN!! THE SILVER SABLE IS COMIN! And JARVIS HAS ARRIVED,YASSSS,
MMMKAY BYE!!!!