Misty Island oppie

As the night came Delia sunk out of her small house and down to the dock. Luckily the Fisherman was a heavy sleeper. Sitting down she hung her legs off the dock kicking them as she waited for her fiends to come.
        "They are late" She huffed.
        "Hey! You haven't been waiting that long!" Daxter huffed walking up to her. "Chill man"
        Jak was not not to far behind the red head. He wave and smiled seeing the other. He pointed to her neck seeing the goggles that Daxter gave her.
        She smiled. "Yup I have on my neck it's feels better for me." She got up and turned around. The Eco ring he had given her was attached by a braided rope that was on her belt. it hung loosely like a tail. "Do you like it?"
        "Hey that's pretty neat" Daxter said looking. "It fits" Jak nodded agreeing with his friend.
        "So are you ready?" she asked. "The boat is all ready." She jumped on to a good size speed boat, It could fit all three of easily. "Lets get gonging already"
        Both boys jumped also on the boat. "Lets get going already" Daxter huffed. "Since you two want to go so bad"
        "Let it rip pretty boy" Delia called to Jak.
        The boy smiled and pulled the cord to start up the small boat. Soon they ware heading off. They ware half way there when Daxter started to stubble around.
        "You can be sea sick already can you?" Delia asked.
        Daxter just groaned and hung over the ship. The other two rolled their eyes. Hear a splash they looked over. Daxter had fallen over spitting out water.
        Jak laughed at his friend as he tried to get back in the boat. Both Delia and Jak helped him back up making him fall on them.
        Soon the boat pulled to the soar if the island. Get out both Jak and Delia looked around.
        "So this is what it looks like?" Delia asked. "Does not look so spooky" Jak nodded agreeing.
         "Hey! Uh, Guys? Old Green Stuff told us not to come here." Daxter said looking around fearfuly.
        Both kids ignored their friend and went on looking around at the area.  Looking around some more they heard some noise. 
        "Let's check it out" Delia said. "Might be something cool"
        "Oh brother" Daxter sighed seeing the others climbing on the rock. "Would you to wait" he started to clime the rock as well.
        Delia and Jak were peeking over as Daxter plopped on the rock painting.
        Jak hushed him as they watch what was going on. There was a lot of Lurkers gathered around a door to the Precursor Silo. They ware waiting for something. In a flash of light two people appeared.  The ware gray with White hair and very thin. Both also seemed to have a dark aura around them.
       " Continue your search for artifacts and eco" The man said in a gasp. "The locals possess Precursor items. You know what to do."
        "Deal harshly with anybody who strays from the village. We will attack it in due time." The female said. 
        The two disappeared and another flash of light leaving the Lurkers to start roaming. The three looked at each other and climbed back down the rock.
        "Well that was creepy" Delia whispered. "Maybe we should get away from here"
        'Lets go inside first' Jak mouthed.
        The others signed and followed there friend that is now going in to the Silo.
        Daxter was looking around. "What are we doin' here anyway, Jak? This place gives me the creeps." he then triped and fell on his face.
                Delia and Jak turned and laughed at him.
        Daxter glared at them and looked at what he tripped over. "Huh? Oh, stupid Precursor junk"
        "You okay Daxter" Delia asked.
        Jak was looking over a pit that has dark goo like stuff moving around. Daxter and Delia joined him.
        Daxter still had the precursor item. "Eech! What is that dark ooze? It sure don't look friendly." as he looked down. 
        "Looks like eco" Delia said. "I think"
        "The sage yaps on about the Precursors who built this place all the time. 'Where did they go? Why did they build this crap?" Daxter Ranted and threw the junk to Jak.
        Jak caught it with ease but it started to glow. It started to glow making him and Delia look at it in shock.
        "Hm Daxter?" Delia said.
        Daxter ignored them and went on with his rant. "Now, I like Precursor orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy, but if you ask me? They must have been real losers."
        "Dax!" Delia yelled.
        "What?" He looked and saw it glowing. "Wow! How did ya do that big guy?"
        Jak blinked looking confused. 
        "No idea he just touched it" Delia said. 
        There was a loud crash looking the saw a bone armor lurker jumping out at no ware and roaring at them.
        Both Delia and Daxter yelped and jumped behind Jak.
        "Jak, I think we're in trouble!" Daxter yelled. 
        "Do something pretty boy!" Delia yelped pointing.
        Jak glared at the Lurker and the thing in his hand. He then ran to the monster and threw the glowing thing at it. It blew up right in the Lurkers face making it to blow up as well. Though the blast made Jak fly back in to Delia making her knock in to Daxter knocking him in to the pit.
        "Dater!" Delia yelled looking down in to the pit with Jak.  Both looked worried for the friend.
        Then a things shot out of the pit and landed right in behind them. Its was small orange and furry. "Man, that stung!" It said.
        "Dater?" Delia said looking at her friend.
        "I told ya we shouldn't have come here!" He yelled at the both of them.
        Jak was glaring at Daxter new form as well with a raised eyebrow.
        "What?" Daxter huffed.
        "Do this" Delia said and wiggled her fingers.
        "Really?" Daxter sighed fine. He looked at his had and wiggled his fingers. He then saw his new furry hand. "What the..." He then screamed loudly falling to the ground.
        Jak and Delia held there ears from the screaming.
        "Daxter!" Delia yelled. "Calm down!"
        "Okay, okay. I'm fine, I'm fine" he took a deep breath. He looked down and saw a tail making him scream again.
        "Oh what have we gotten our self in to?" Delia sighed.