CHAPTER 1

HAJIME'S POV

Ah, perfect. I finally capted the exact moment for this picture... Ah, it looks really beautiful. Now I'll need to edit and fix some lights problems and maybe later I can-

-Grandma: Hajime! Dinner is ready!
-Hajime: I'm coming obaa-chan!

I guess I need to stop for a while and have dinner... I head to the living room where obaa-chan and uncle Toharu are sitting waiting for me to join them...

-Hajime: It looks amazing, itadakimasu! (smiles)
-Toharu: Hajime... We need to talk about something important...
-Hajime: What is it? Ah, obaa-chan this tastes too good... (giggles)
-Grandma: I'm glad that you like it, but listen to your uncle... This is important. (smiles)
-Toharu: What do you want to be in a future?
-Hajime: I would like to be a professional photographer, why?
-Toharu: Hajime, this island is too small, and sadly we don't have an university here... (sighs) We think that you should leave...
-Hajime: (chokes) What?!
-Grandma: Have some water dear...
-Toharu: Hajime, your mother already agreed, so we already arranged everything for you to travel to Kobe and-
-Hajime: Mom is always traveling around the world, she doesn't have time for me, how's possible for her to decide such an important things without even talking with me?!
-Grandma: Is for your well being dear, your dad would like you to do this as well...
-Hajime: Ugh, if only dad was here... Anyways, if it's already decided, I can't do anything about it... You said I'm traveling to Kobe?
-Toharu: Yeah, your mother talked with one of her closer friends, and you'll be staying there (smiles)
-Grandma: If I'm not wrong, you'll be living with Hirai's family from now on, until you graduate from university... As I can see it, it's a good opportunity... (smiles)
-Hajime: (sighs) Okay, I'll do this... Where am I leaving?
-Toharu: Tomorrow early, so If I were you, I would start packing once I finish having dinner... You can always do that photography thing later (smiles)
-Hajime: Okay... (keeps on eating)

Just as we talked, I start packing and getting ready to move to Kobe

Just as we talked, I start packing and getting ready to move to Kobe. Ugh, what am I going to do there? I always lived with obaa-chan and uncle Toharu, mom just visits me for my birthday...

And how am I going to enter the university? I'm a village boy, I'm sure that the city ones are going to make fun of me...

But this is what I need to do... Why am I in conflict with myself? I'm gonna do it, and I'll become a photographer, there's nothing more to think about.