CHAPTER 4

HAJIME'S POV
I look up at the girl, she looks mad, hey it was not my fault... She was running towards me with her skate and I didn't have time enough to react...

-Girl: Can't you see that I was coming? (pissed)
-Hajime: I didn't have time to react, you were coming too fast...
-Girl: (sighs) At least we are not hurt, right?
-Hajime: I don't thinks so (tries to get up but fell down) Huh? Oh damn, NY ankle hurts... Maybe your skate hit me there... (sighs)
-Girl: Damn... I don't have time to bring you to the infermery... I'll call a friend and she'll bring you there...
-Hajime: Oh, do you assist this university?
-Girl: Yeah, we are in first course... How about you? I haven't seen you here before...
-Hajime: Yeah, it's because I'm new... Also from first course... My name is Uehara Hajime, nice to meet you (smiles)
-Girl: I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, nice to meet you (smiles) and the girl who's coming over here is Im Nayeon.

-Nayeon: Hi, I'm Im Nayeon

-Nayeon: Hi, I'm Im Nayeon... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: He knows, I told him... Please bring him to the infermery, he's new and I just hit him with my skate.
-Nayeon: Why are you always so troublesome?!
-Jeongyeon: I couldn't stop! (srughs)
-Nayeon: (sighs) Forgive her, uh...
-Hajime: Uehara Hajime, call me just Hajime (smiles) and thanks for the help.
-Nayeon: It's nothing, let's go... (smiles)

Well, she doesn't seem to be too weird... She actually looks nice... Maybe there are not that much crazy people here...

-Nayeon: So, you are new here... Where are you from?
-Hajime: Im from Miyayima... It's a cool and beautiful island, but sadly it's not big enough to have an university... (giggles)
-Nayeon: I see, well, welcome to the university in Kobe! (smiles) I'm sorry it had to start with Jeongyeon hurting you... (smiles)
-Hajime: Oh, it's not a problem... It's okay (smiles) I should had been more careful too...
-Nayeon: You are nice, normally all the boys around me would be falling in love... You seem to be normal. (chuckles)
-Hajime: Are you the queen bee or something? (jokes)
-Nayeon: So you don't know about us, huh? I guess that you are truly new... (smiles) Look, Jeongyeon plus Jihyo, who is another friend of us, and I, form the "First Love Line", I guess you understand why... (proud)
-Hajime: Aren't you from first course? (confused)
-Nayeon: Yeah, and? We've been here for about three months already... And we became really popular... Each of us are really different, but all of us can be perfectly a first love... (smiles) you better don't fall for any of us after all...
-Hajime: Don't worry, I won't... (smiles) but I would like to be friends tho...
-Nayeon: Woah, someone asking me to be friends... I guess that would be nice, how about to include a boy to us? That would make us even more popular, plus you are really good looking too! (smiles) You'll be part of the "First Love Line" too, so I'll introduce you to Jihyo once we finish treating you...

-Hajime: Sounds cool

-Hajime: Sounds cool... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Good, here we are! This is the infirmary, as we can see the nurse is not here, so I'll do it by myself... Show me your ankle Hajime (smiles)
-Hajime: Uh, yeah sure...

Nayeon then starts putting some ice around it and then she puts a bandage just in case... And now, she says that she's going to introduce me to Jihyo. I'm looking forward to that...

-Nayeon: Jihyo is the student council's head, she's the best leader you could ever have... (smiles) At first, Jeongyeon was going to be the vice-president, but she's busy with some other stuff...
-Hajime: How about you? Why don't you become the vice-president?
-Nayeon: Oh, I'm not able to do such thing, it would be a total disaster, plus I'm already the cheerleaders' head (smiles)
-Hajime: Woah, you are truly in charge of important stuff... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Yup, and Jihyo is going to need help, so... If you ever form part of the "First Love Line", become the vice-president, you have that vibe of good boy... (smiles)
-Hajime: I'll think about it, I still don't start the classes...
-Nayeon: When will you enroll?
-Hajime: Probably... Next week, but I wanted to visit the campus and so... (smiles)
-Nayeon: I see... Well, this is the students council's room (knocks) Can we come in?

We then hear a voice coming from inside who allows us to come in... Once we enter, we find a girl surrounded by a huge amount of papers, woah it must be really tiring...

-Nayeon: Jihyo-ah, meet our new future student (smiles)
-Hajime: I'm Uehara Hajime, it's a pleasure... (smiles)

-Jihyo: And I'm Park Jihyo, just call me Jihyo and

-Jihyo: And I'm Park Jihyo, just call me Jihyo and... Welcome to our university! (smiles)
-Nayeon: We are now friends, so I thought that he could join us... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Yeah, sure... He looks like up to it (smiles) Let's have great memories here...
-Nayeon: Plus, how about if he becomes the vice-president? (smiles) he could help you...
-Jihyo: I don't think he would accept to help me with all of these...
-Hajime: I will (smiles) it's not a problem for me... Seriously (srughs)
-Nayeon: See? (smiles) I told him not to fall for us and everything will be alright...
-Jihyo: Yeah, fine. Thanks Hajime, once you start the classes you'll enroll the student council as well... (smiles)
-Hajime: Cool... (smiles)
-Nayeon: So, do you want to keep the visit around the campus?
-Hajime: Uh, I think it's already time to go back home...
-Nayeon: Okay, we'll see you again next week... (smiles)
-Hajime: Yeah bye, have a nice day (smiles)

I leave the campus and head back to the bus, I look for the same stop where I took it, and followed by own steps to return back home.

After a while and a cool ride, I finally arrive back home. It's been a cool visit to the University, and kind of weird with Momo's boyfriend and best friend... Hopefully, I won't need to deal with them anymore.

-Hajime: Hi, I'm back...
-Yuuki: Welcome back! (smiles) I was really worried since Momo told be about you leaving before alone...
-Hajime: Oh, well it didn't happen anything and I got to know more about the college... (smiles)