dork diaries: tales from a not so marvelous makeover

This diary belongs to Nikki J Maxwell no snooping aloud!!

October 23rd

Omg! I still can't believe what happened today!!! I still THINK I am dreaming! But I  have pinched myself a million times and I am still not waking up!!! so, Chloe, zoey and I were just minding our own business at the mall today looking at the display of jeans (especially the ones Selena Gomes was wearing last week) the best part was that they only costed like $300!!! Hey that's cheap for Selena Gomes jeans!! anyway McKenzie walks up with a huge fake smile to an old woman standing near us. omg Hon!! you have like the perfect skin tone for our new No Blemish No Problem serum aka NBNP!!! I knew she was lying because the woman had so many wrinkles it was hard to find her left eye anyway I guess the woman believed her because she bought like the whole line of products! Then McKenzie had the NERVE to walk up to me with the same TOTALLY FAKE smile and asked if I wanted a FREE makeover!!! As much as hated her and wanted to rip her desighner extensions out I,was not going to let a Free makeover go to waste!!! she smiled and asked what my name was! like PUH LEASE GIRL STOP ACTING ALL MUSHY GUSHY AND NICE SO THAT I CAN GET THE MY FREE MAKEOVER AND GET THE FUDGEBROWNIES OUTTA HERE!!! But I just said that inside of my head. "Niqueta but everyone calls me Nikki" I said I sat there for an hour listening  to Mackenzie talking about how shameful it was people were wearing blue eyeshadow in the middle of fall. That girl is such a bore!!! when she had unveiled me I couldn't believe my eyeballs!!! omg!! I just realised it is almost 1 in the morning !! more on this tomorrow good night!!

October 24th

SOOO were was I oh! I know when Mackenzie gave me that mirror I could not believe my eyeballs I looked like a cross between an Alien a clown a disco ball and a small hobo who had an allergic reaction to peanuts!!! "What did you do to me!!!???!!!" I screamed. Everyone on the mall looked at me which just made things a LOT better!!! Mackenzie just smiled an evil smile and sashayed off I hate when she does that!!! that's how I learned the lesson DONT TAKE A COMPLETELY FREE MAKEOVER FROM YOUR ARCH ENEMY THAT HATES YOUR GUTS BECAUSE YOU JUST MIGHT END UP LOOKING LIKE AN ALIEN CLOWN DISCO BALL HOBO!!!!

October 31st

Omg!! I just realized I have not wrote in my diary in like forever!!! Also it's Halloween!!! Which means I have to take  her trick or treating!! Just then Brianna came in a sugar plum fairy princess costume and screamed GOOD MORNING!!! WHAT ARE YOU BEING FOR HALLOWEEN NO OFFENSE BUT YOUR COSTUME IS AWFUL!!! what? I asked I am not wearing a costume that's when I got up and looked in the mirror and realized that I still had all of the make up on except sweaty and tear stained. In fact, I had convinced mom to let me stay home because I was so embarrassed about the whole fiasco. But now everyone would see me taking my sister trick or treating!!! How could I possibly wash all of the is makeup off my face!!!