Day I: Portrait

A void elf proceeded through his home. A former Farstrider ranger. Noctis.

He had his long, violet hair tied back into a pony tail, a moustache and goatee framed his mouth and chin and his skin was a pale lavender. Wearing dark purple armour, filigreed with gold, and carrying a bow of a similar design, he'd snuck into the house he'd lived in as a child.

After becoming Ren’dorei, he'd been exiled from Silvermoon City, and Quel’Thalas with it. On this night, this was his last trip there before heading to Stormwind to settle a new home.
He took all that he could of that which he wished to keep, stuffing it into a knapsack.

While he was there, he spotted something while silently navigating one of the hallways. A portrait. Of his father, no less.

“Hmph.” He laughed, a cold echo in his voice, “Shame you’re not here to see me stealing from you, Father. Your precious little Ranger grew up to be a thief and played with the Void. And you aren’t here to see it.”
He paused.

Nothing. He could continue, “Of course, that is slightly my fault. I did accidentally shoot you in the eye when I was nine. The horror that followed was glorious, to say the least.”
“Nevertheless,” He added, “There won’t be much for Mother to bequeath to my cousins and so on. They didn’t deserve it anyways. Especially not after calling me a bloody traitor for going over to the Dark Side as it were.”
Noctis smiled, “As for that ring you’re wearing... Hm... I'll be taking that, too. Flog it on the Auction House for some gold.”

The Void Elf took as many valuables as he could pack, then tore open a Void portal and disappeared into the shadows.

The End.