Chase

Tokoyami and Iida were on there way to the location Jikan sent them. When they got there, all they saw was a blue hair, police officers, Endeavor, Hawks, Jikan, and all the other top heroes. Iida was extremely shocked to see a blue-haired man, pin down, tied up, with every restriction they could put on the guy. Almost every hero was by him, making sure he wouldn't stand up. Jikan and Hawks then cam up to Iida and Tokoyami.

  "I ran as fast as I can, who is that man?"
  "He seems to be related to the Shigaraki..." Tokoyami noticed. "One of the most dangerous criminals in Europe, he went back here to Japan to finish some business. He has no quirk, but his intelligence made him become a successful dealer and own a whole empire-"
"The Drench." Iida then interrupted.
"The Drench are people with odd water manipulations quirks, such as controlling precipitation, changing water pressure, you name it. Their leader, Dust, however, turns anyone into water vapor which his right-hand man, Suction, can drink the water vapor to buffer his muscular body." 
"Then why do they only have their leader?"
"We have his other 67 gang members arrested. Suction escaped. Suction was the man in the picture" Jikan Explained. 

  It then hits Tokoyami, why he was an orphan. Who was the murderer of multiple parents? Well, we have found, our suspect