This is my story

"I am norn, hunter of the wild, born of the free and rugged Shiverpeak mountains."

"In the far north, my people fought our greatest enemy: Jormag, a dragon of frost and snow."

"The dragon broke our pride, but it did not break our spirit."

"In our last hour, we heard the voices of four of the Spirits of the Wild: Bear, Raven, Snow Leopard, Wolf."

"They called us south, away from certain annihilation. We founded the Great Lodge of Hoelbrak and claimed new hunting grounds."

"Some say we should not fight Jormag. I say the greatest risk is to wager nothing at all."

"One day, a hero will lead us home, and we will break the dragon's icy grip."

"I was born in the fire of combat. My spirit has been forged and tempered like steel."

"Like my ancestors before me, I seek glory. One day, I will take my place among the heroes of the norn."

"I am still untested, but already, my deeds have earned me friendship and great respect."

"Each year, a Great Hunt is called in Hoelbrak. Only the best among us are invited to participate."

"I'll prove my worth with guile, collecting trophies to show my prowess. Then, I will drink and boast of my victories!"

"I accept this challenge. I relish it. Come, danger. Come, adventure!"

"In the lodges and halls of my people, my cunning will be remembered through the ages."

"This is my story."

---

Some information about the Norm:

The norn are a race of nine-foot tall Nordic-like warriors that currently inhabit parts of Kryta and the abandoned dwarven fortresses in the Shiverpeak Mountains. The individualistic norn live for the hunt, so their tracking, stealth and killing skills make them invaluable allies in any combat situation.

The norn normally have the appearance of large humans, but they are able to shift into a were-creature of one of the Spirits of the Wild. In their human form they are not only tall, at around nine feet, but their proportions are much broader and more heavily muscled than a typical human. They can also have long lives. A norn might live to 120 and maintain their good health and vitality for a long time, though very few die of old age.

Norn culture is highly individualistic with a focus on personal success and glory - particularly when gained from the hunt or in a battle. The norn do not fear death as they believe the bold and strong can achieve immortality, but they do fear they will be weak and end up forgotten. As a result each norn seeks to prove themselves, to build their legend through feats of individual valor and great victories.