CHAPTER TWO

Smut warning = 🔞

🔞

(rape like actions)

__________

"Tae! I bought cookies!" Jungkook jumps down in the seat beside Taehyung who's slowly eating his food.

The elder doesn't even look up.

"My mother made them! They are really delicious, so I wanted to bring some for you too!" Jungkook giggles, opening the small bag.

Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Here! Have a taste," Jungkook doesn't waste a second showing the small cookie into Taehyung's face. The said male groans and feels his temper rising.

He grabs the cookie forcefully and places it on the table. He's not in the mood for this. Something else on the other hand...

"Jungkook, come with me," he says and stands up abruptly. He grabs the confused younger by the arm, ignoring the whines about not eating that godforsaken cookie.

"Taetae, where are we going?" Jungkook asks in a cheerful voice.

"Bathroom. And don't call me that" Taehyung answers. Jungkook just giggles, knowing Taehyung had told him to drop the nickname, but it hasn't worked so far.

They round the corner and reaches the closed off toilets. There aren't many people around, so Taehyung just drags the raven in behind him.

"Stand against the wall" Taehyung orders. Jungkook hesitates.

"But I'm still sore..." the younger pouts, trying to act innocent. Taehyung gets more annoyed by that, forcing Jungkook to face the wall.

He pulls a condom from his backpack, placing it on the sink so it's ready to be used. He roughly pulls Jungkook light pants down, making the younger yelp in surprise.

Taehyung grabs his own zipper and pulls it down, taking his cock out. He strokes it a few times while looking at Jungkook's small, pink entrance. He licks his lips as he feels himself harden, pumping a few more times before grabbing the condom.

He rips the packaging open and takes the condom out, rolling it over his flushed member.

"Taetae?" Jungkook asks in confusion and the elder lines himself with his entrance, not having prepared Jungkook or anything.

"Shut up." Jungkook's childish voice is a total turnoff for Taehyung, and he always either holds a hand over the younger's mouth or forces him to be quiet otherwise.

"But-" before Jungkook can finish, he feels the crazy pressure of Taehyung's dick forcing its way through his tight entrance.

Jungkook screams, but Taehyung quickly covers his mouth.

"I told you to shut up" Taehyung hisses. Jungkook is having his eyes closed, small teardrops escaping his eyes already. 

He nods slowly and Taehyung pulls his hand back.

The elder looks down as he pulls himself out, just to push forcefully back inside. Jungkook bites his lip harshly, his hands aimlessly searching for something to hold onto.

It's not the first time Taehyung has been this forceful. He actually is most of the time.

"T-Tae-" Jungkook can't hold back from whimpering. He's still feeling mostly pain, but it's always like that in the beginning.

Taehyung groans and grabs the black hair, the other hand firmly on Jungkook's small waist.

The loud sound of skin slapping is the only thing filling the room. Hopefully, it's inaudibly from the outside.

Jungkook finally feels his sweet spot getting hit as Taehyung increases his speed, hitting deeper.

A tanned, slender hand sneaks it's way up Jungkook's chest, reaching his milk-white neck.

Jungkook opens his mouth and his eyes roll to the back of his head as Taehyung tightens his grip around the other's throat.

"Fuck-" Taehyung can't hold back from saying, going at an insane speed. Jungkook can barely breathe as he keeps getting slammed against the cold wall. He feels his own high approaching and clearly the male behind him is in the same situation.

With a loud groan from Taehyung and a muffled scream from Jungkook, they both come.

Cum spouts on the wall in front of the younger, the condom in his hole getting filled soon after.

Jungkook feels his knees go weak as Taehyung pulls out quickly. The elder cleans himself after removing the condom and throws it in the bin. He pulls his pants up shortly after before washing his hands.

He gives the exhausted Jungkook a final glance before leaving the bathroom, no words said. Jungkook misses the warm touch already. The touch he has grown addicted to.

When some of his energy is restored, he cleans himself as well with paper. He pulls his pants up and looks for a second at himself in the mirror.

His hair is messy, and his cheeks are still flushed. His lips are untouched, and he can't stop thinking about how they would feel against Taehyung's.

He hums delightfully at the thought. The small part of his brain that knows better not having a chance to kick in.

A bunny-smile appears on his lips before he exits the bathroom as well, running in the direction of Taehyung's table. 

__________

Really bad smut, sorry😅

Hope you're having a good day!