Unexpected Meeting. Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Pidge placed violet in the 0-1 sandpit area and sat by the edge watching her daughter play in the sand with joy. She was worried at first about Violet trying to eat sand like she seen other children do but Violet didnt thankfully. Violet slapped the sand and enjoyed it going between her fingers before she started digging. Pidge giggled at her daughter who smiled so brightly from joy. 

Pidge looked to her phone to see the time and noticed lance would be coming soon. She looked around the park area not seeing him not noticed a couple lads walking towards her wearing their gang bandana around their arms or in their pocket. Pidge quickly ran behind the pram grabbing her gang bandana from her handbag on the pram handles and placed it on her face to cover her true identity. 

She quickly pushed the pram in front of violet hiding her with the pram but keeping the pram on the path before walking towards them since the part was a safe area for everyone and no one was allowed to fight. 

"oh its lotor pet" beta laughed as he and Gnov came to a stop in front of pidge.

"why are you two over this way, dont you rats live in the other side of town" Pidge hissed back crossing her arms.

"i watch what you say, Lotor not here to protect you from us" Gnov grinned.

"i might be small but i can still kick you ass" Pidge warned as she glared at the two.

"oh someone trying to act big and strong" Beta said in a baby voice before laughing.

"leave, this public park is safe grounds meaning no gang work or fighting" Pidge sighed as she noticed some of the others mothers holding their children with worry.

"like we care for such silly rules, we too powerful for any of these weaklings to fight back" Gnov grinned proudly.

"your actions play a part in our gang pride .. dont go damaging our pride of your silly power dreams" Pidge hissed at them.

"at least we not scared to use our power ... we dont need to hang over leader for power and rank .. but then you must be good in bed to stay around this long" Beta smirked and went to touch pidge but she grabbed his arm twisting it until he fell to the ground on his knees screaming in pain and begging her to stop.

"why you bitch" Gnov yelled with anger and went to punch pidge but she kicked him in the gut before tripping him up making him fall on his back. 

"leave this park now .. this is a safe area for families to come and play .. dont disgrace our gang like this" Pidge yelled and glared at the two making them walk out the park grumbling.

"I'm so sorry for them, please enjoy the rest of your day at the park and i leave straight away" Pidge said with guilt and walked over to violet picking her up and making sure she was ok. She placed violet in the pram and walked out the park taking her bandana off when no one else was around. 

"mummy" violet giggled making pidge walk to the front of the pram with a smile.

"I'm sorry my little star, mummy ruin your fun at the park" Pidge said with guilt and stroked her child cheek. 

"mummy ok" violet asked with a cute smile.

"yeah I'm ok" Pidge smiled and violet smiled brightly making pidge feel better and then she remembered lance.