Chapter 1

Izaya groaned and clutched his head as he lifted himself off the ground. Everything hurt. What the hell happened? Last thing he remembered was fighting with Shizuo then... nothing. He looked around. Everything was empty, just pure blank whiteness, like an empty sheet of paper. Izaya sighed.

"I can't be dead, it's too bright and shiny and clean to be hell. I'm probably in a coma, or I'm just asleep." He muttered, sitting down on the hard white ground.

"IIIIZAAAAYAAAA!" Shizuo's voice suddenly rang out. Izaya turned towards the other male, as the blond stormed towards him.

"Yep, that settles it. This is a dream. No way Shizu-chan would die after killing me, he'd go to jail but wouldn't die." The informant chuckled to himself as the blond grew closer

"What the hell are you talking about flea? Where the hell are we and what the hell did you do?" Shizuo yelled, picking Izaya up and shaking him angrily.

"Hush, dream Shizu-chan." Izaya said, smirking and closing his eyes as if expecting something. Shizuo dropped the informant, causing him to look at the blond in surprise.

"What the hell is wrong with you, flea? This isn't a damn dream!" He growled, as confusion flashed on Izaya's face.

"Well, it certainly seems to not be a dream now, you didn't do what Shizu-chan usually does in my dreams." The raven haired male sighed.

"What the hell are you dreaming about me doing, flea?" Shizuo said, his discomfort evident on his face as he stepped away from Izaya.

"Nothing like that, Shizu-chan, you dirty boy, just you try to punch me but can't land a single hit, and you get so angry.~" Izaya chuckled at Shizuo's enraged face.

Suddenly, the sky changed, instead of plain white it seemed to be like a movie screen, well, it was a bit more like a first person video game. Izaya and Shizuo watched in shock as whoever they were watching opened a door and stepped out before closing it. The arms of the person were skinny and their clothes hung off their body, clearly way too big for them. The person walked towards another door, when it was suddenly stopped and turned around. A women's face appeared in front of them.

"You ungrateful brat! You were supposed to be up two hours ago! Go make breakfast now! And you aren't getting any of it!" Her shrill voice screeched as she delivered a slap to the persons face. A small voice spoke out, coming from the person Izaya and Shizuo were watching.

"Sorry Aunt Petunia." The meek voice said, before the person quickly rushed into the kitchen and started making breakfast. Shizuo let out a growl.

"The hell? This kid can't be more than 6, why is this woman making them make breakfast? And refusing them the breakfast their being forced to make?" He yelled, turning to Izaya, who was on his phone. Izaya then threw his phone down in frustration.

"I tried to call the cops but I couldn't connect, then I tried to call somebody else to call the cops, but for some reason my phone just refuses to work!" He yelled out. There were only a few things that humans did that Izaya didn't love and abusing children was one of them.

"Please stop yelling." The meek voice from before whispered. Shizuo and Izaya looked around, before realizing it had come from the screen.

"You can hear us?" Izaya questioned, stepping closer to the screen. The screen bobbed, like the person had nodded. Izaya and Shizuo shared a wide eyed glance. "Uhm, what's your name?" Izaya asked as gently as possible.

"I think it's Harry, but my aunt and uncle usually just call me Brat and Boy." The voice, Harry, answered.

"Ha... Ri. Hari? That's an odd name." Shizuo muttered.