XV/EASY LOVE.

015 → ゚:* EASY LOVEtaehyung's nervous and unprepared, which is not a great combination

015 :* EASY LOVE
taehyung's nervous and unprepared, which is not a great combination. do school dances count as official first dates? are they going as bros, or are there actual feelings attached? he's gonna need plenty of advice when it comes to an idiot like jeongguk.

{⋅. ♪ .⋅}

NO one's shocked when taehyung mentions who he's going with to the dance. his mom's reaction is a squeal and a phone call to all his family members about how taehyung has "completed puberty". younghoon texted back a cursed emoji meme and says that if jeongguk doesn't peg him, he'll volunteer instead.

that doesn't really surprise taehyung. jimin's response, of course, is over the top. "HE ASKED YOU OUT? BRUV, WHEN?" taehyung winces at jimin's loudness and motions him to calm down. "bruv? do you mean bruh?"

"no, i mean bruv. it's because i started saying bruh ironically but now it's turned into my actual sense of humor, so i'm saying bruv instead of bruh to keep my dignity intact,"
taehyung struggles to keep his patience. "i'm gonna ignore that. so, what now?"

he stands up abruptly, runs a hand through his silver-blonde hair and shoots a determined expression at the other. "we're gonna make you glow up, obviously. what else would we be doing?"

-

     black hair dye is EVERYWHERE, and taehyung is extremely unsure of whether this is a good idea or not. "you sure you know what you're doing?" he asks for the millionth time. jimin rolls his eyes and continues to apply the mixture to taehyung's precious brown locks.

"trust me! i do this all the time. and it's temporary, so you can go back to your simp look in about a week or so,"

     "are you saying i look like a simp?"

"yeah. you just got that schoolboy vibe, you know? you're 3rd place on the simp list,"

     "there's a simp list? who the fuck makes these?"

"hoseok and i do, we've been running out of date ideas lately. you're number 3 because of your woman-loving hair,"

     "..who's number one on the list?"

"mark lee. i caught this simp holding the door for a girl."

     "i see."

     taehyung swallows a laugh as the other focuses his attention back to the task at hand. poor mark. anyways, right after he explained the whole story of him and jeongguk the other night, jimin set his heart onto dying their hair in his bathroom after school.