Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

I woke up in the noise of my alarm and look at the alarm its 6:30 am! Sht! I'm late at the first day of school!

I ran to my closet and grab my underwares and ran to my bathroom and shower my self as fast as i could.

After i dressed i went down to the kitchen and found my mother who is preparing breakfast for me.

Goodmorning mom.

goodmorning lolo chris and taylor was picked up by your school bus around 6:15 and your late!

I'm sorry mom I slept late last night.

Okay eat your breakfast and just ride a cab. Your father leave early because of his early meetings.

Okay mom! Bye!

Camila's POV

I woke up early because i'm excited for the first day of the school. And i'm a new student here at this huge and beautiful school.

I arrive at the front of the school and stare at it for a second and enter the building.

I was welcomed by the seniors who is helping new students to find their classrooms.

Luckly i was designated at the 5th floor and because i was new here i can't be joined at the first section or the pilot section where smart students where placed.

I saw my name on the room infront of the pilot section. I enter the room and was welcomed by a sleeping students on their seats waiting for the class adviser to come.

I search for my name at the seatplan and there i found i was placed at the backrow of the middle group and my seatmate named Lauren Jauregui.

I hope she is good.

Our classadviser arrive and we are all present in the classroom except for one student.

Hamilton? Present!

Hansen? Present!

Cabello? Present!

Jauregui?

No one answers and our adviser repeat her surname.

Jauregui?

We are all shocked of Lauren Jauregui entering the classroom catching her breath and shout Presentttt!

I assumed you are late ms. Jauergui our adviser said to the girl infront of the class.

I'm sorry Mrs. Agron it was traffic out there.

Mmm? Proceed go to your seat! Mrs. Agron said.