Chapter 2

Lauren's POV

While walking to my seat i was greeted by my bff's dinah! Manibear! Allycat!

When i arrived at my seat i was greeted by a beautiful chocolate brown eyed girl.

She just smirk at me and listen to our class adviser.

Before i don't believe at love at first sight and the moment i saw the chocolate eyed girl i was hit by cupid's arrow.

I know that i'm bisexual since last month when i test my self to like a boy but it did not work.

Camila's POV

OMG!! I smirked at the famouse volleyball player at school Lauren Jauregui!!!! I'm looking forward to know her better.

************* lunch break************

Lauren's POV

I was with dinah,ally, and normani and I saw the new girl alone so I approached her and ask her to join with us.

Hi i said to her

Hey you are lauren right?

Yep! How did you know?

Well you are the famouse volleyball player at this school! duhh hahaha

Haha okay? hey you wanna join us?

Mm... Yep sure

Camila's POV

Lauren introduce me to the girls and she tell to them that i'm joining them for lunch.

Hey camila well as we all know at this table that we are volleyball players and were looking forward if you wanna join the team. Said dinah

Mmmm.... I don't know because at this moment i just want to focus on my studies.

Mm.. But if you changed your mind just approached us. said lauren

When the class ended lauren approached me at my seat and said that she's looking forward to know me better and she wants to go to starbucks for a coffee and a little chatty chat chat.

Lauren's POV

Camila has that thing that makes me complete. Even we know each other for just an hours ago.

We talk about my career in being a volleyball player.

She also mentioned that she thinks she's a nerd but she doesn't look like a nerd.

When we finished our coffee and our little chat about our selves we headed home and i drive her to her home. She was just 15 minutes away from my house its just a walking distance.

When we arrive at the front of her door we said our goodbyes and hug each other, when we hugged each other no one wants to let go and we're interrupted by her little sister.

Goodnight camz :)

Goodnight lauren :)