Intro

Long ago, a Goddess once lived whose power of magic was so grand that she can be called a PRIMODIAL BEING, she used her power,The Grand Making, to create the whole entire world together with other gods and celestials.

       They molded beatiful creature like the four-winged harpies which uses their voice to affect their surrondings, the golden dolphin with their skin that shines as bright as the sun, and the rainbow cheetah whose speed is sk fast that its colorful fur leaves a rainbow like after images.

       Plants and trees like moonlight flower that bloom in the nigbt with its beautiful but deadly when smelled can kill you instantly, and the talking trees if engared will dry your lands and rivers.

      There are also mysterious creature that are often seen such as the pixie which is told to give gift that enhances your magic, elves that are great builder, dwarves that causes mischief, and a dark entity quite few to be seen because once they go to a shadow they will be gone.

         Mystic places like the Crystal Dungeon, Water Volcanoes, Gayzer Forest Village, and Infinity Peak Mountain.

      Once all was done celestials and gods settled within heaven called Celste, (from the name of the goddess deceased sister), and watched over their makings.

      Together with the humans all was quiet and peaceful in Mahika de Elena, until the DARK ONE and his army came use his magic, Destruction and Mayhem, to cause chaos and fear all over the realm.

       The Goddess could not stand the creatures suffering, that she together with the Celistias, (name of the residence of Celste), rallied against the forces of the dark in the higher realm above the sky, En gardia- land of the wars, a place painted with blood of the fallen and righteous, and weapons of the ancients, in that realm the battle of light and dark occured, called END.

        Several eons have passed, still the war rages on many celestials have died and in faithful night at Mount Argus, a waterfall peak mountain, where the Goddess camps with her soldiers to rest, the Dark One suddenly appeared in the shadow and attack the camp, the goddess suprised by the sudden presence of the Dark One sparred against it.

         While the battle of the Goddess and the Dark One rages on, the enemy was preparing to initiate a full on attack at Celste killing many celestian and some gods.

     The Goddess having this knowledge
was left with only one option. To seal the Dark One and his army with her as the seal. And so, the seal was casted and all evil was sealed for eternity. Though a prophecy, stating that one day the dark army will rise once more and this time they will truly conquer the land of Mahika de Elena.

     With the Goddess gone, Celste fell to chaos for power over the Sanctum, throne of the goddess, creating a huge release of power essence to scatter over the land. This is said to be why  every being have power amongst them.
........................................................................

       "Wow!", Young Marcus exclaimed,
"If one day they rise once more i will surely fight for no one is stronger than me, The Great Marcus Castolina the powerfulest enchanter there is."

         "Oh please! you cant even do a basic rune inscription to create a little flame, your the lowest ranking in our class, you don't even knowwhat your power is and you're already 8, how are you supposed to fight a powerful ancient monsters, plus this is just a myth that you still believe 'til now.", Halo, one of the twin and girl bestfriend of Marcus, pointed out.

        "Halo is right Marcus, you have yet to know what your power is and towards your skills in applied magic ability is also low, let alone your ability power level.", said Shadow, Halo's twin and boy bestfriend Marcus.

        "Great in boosting my confidence, friends.", annoyed young Marcus said,
chuckled by his friend.

        "Someday i will know my power and i will become the most powerful
enchanter there is, and you guys will be right there with my as my closest friends and comrades.", happily said by young Marcus that caused his friend smile with him.

        "Oh, look at Marcus the powerless enchantor, still daydreaming about becoming the greatest sorcerer" said by Hestia the heiress to the most powerful family, Estrias Fiech Family, many great and high positioned sorcerer and sorceress in their kingdom came from the family.

         "Hey Hestia, i'm not daydreaming for I will become the greatest enchantor in this kingdom of ours"

         "Lets just see about that for I, Hestia from family Estriach Fiech, is the one who has the highest power level among us." Hestia said before riding the red affinated lotus chariot of their family with their family insignia at the back of it.

         "Someday I will be in our kingdom of Ragadar" thought by Marcus as he looks at the running chariot beforengoing home.

          "Bye" said Marcus and his friend before departing.

          "Mother, im home!", young Marcus shouted but no matter how loud he shouts his mother still did not reply which was very unlikely for her mother.

           After searching their little abode
he was lead to the of his mother room, but as he opens the door tears instantly flooded his eye as he see his mother lying on the floor.

            "MOTHER"
........................................................................

     Its was two days after her mother died and he still can't move on.

     "Sorry for your lost" his bestfriends and other guest acquainted.

     "If you want you can stay at our house if you want, child" Halo and Shadow's Father, Ariel, suggested.

     "Yes, we will feed and nurture you like our own" continued by his wife, Leona. the family of Javius are of middle class unlike him who is a bottom class.

     "Thanks, but..." before he can even finished his sentence a group of peoplr judging on the emblem in.their cape their is from the Vier Thider Family a high ranking family.

      "We are from the from the Vier Family and we're here to tell you that the residence are gonna be evicted due to be unable to pay their wages in the family." said the messenger of the family.

       "Looks like I don't have a choice than to take your offer mr. and mrs. Javius, sorry for the trouble.", marcus inquired.

        "Don't be. we are happy for you to be part of our Faiztus",said Mrs.Leona

        "Isn't weird the death of Marcus' mother died there were no traces of bruise nor was illness was the cause for she was healthy as a mule, strange how she died", murmurs on the guest

        So with that the adventure of  heroine Marcus starts.

So this story has its own language which i call Estrine.

Estrias- Lotus
Fiech- Flame
Vier- Bird
Thider- Thunder
Javius- Jackal
Faiztus- Family
Ragadar- Roar of the Sun
En gardia- The Grand