|| Number ||

'I can't believe I'm doing this' you thought as you walked down the hallway with you best friends Izuku Midoriya, and Ochako Uraraka.

"Izuku, why can't you give me his number again?" You pouted. "(F/n), if you like Todoroki San that much you should be able to ask for his number," he said. You frowned and looked down in defeat as Ochako giggled. "I mean, how hard is it to just go up and talk to him (F/n)?" She touched your shoulder reassuringly. "You'll be fine, look! There he is!"

Ochako was right, Mr. Canadian flag stood about six feet in front of you near your classroom door. You approached him, your friends by your side. Todoroki was talking to someone inside of the classroom and wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, so he didn't see you. Instead he kept talking as you stood there waiting for him to notice you.

"Oh, (L/n)-San, Wh—-" Todoroki was cut off by the bell and Iida ushered everyone into the classroom. You sighed and rested your face on your hand while your friends glanced at you and shrugged mouthing ' maybe later?' You shrugged back and your eyes drifted towards peppermint hair. 

School was soon over and you were walking home by yourself. You were listening to your favorite band on repeat when you heard a shuffling noise behind you. You cautiously took an earbud out and looked around. Nothing was there. You turned back around this time facing a figure a bit taller than you. "TODOROKI?!" You yelled clearly startled. He glanced at you nonchalantly.
"Hello (L/n)". You shut you're gaping mouth and fixed your countenance looking back ahead. You didn't understand why you were so surprised, you had lived close to him for a while. Your Mother was a Pro-Hero and often worked with Endeavor. When you moved to Japan from America when you were 3, you ended up living a few houses away from the Todoroki's which was convenient. Ever since then you had grown to have a small crush on him. You'd see him almost everyday thanks to your parents being friends, but rarely talked to him. Suddenly, the memories vanished and you snapped back to reality. The two of you were walking side by side and he looked focused on something, staring into the distanced. You took an earbud out and tapped him.

"Do you want to listen with me?" You asked nervously, trying your best not to stutter. A small cloud of fog from your quirk formed around you, which you quickly waved away. You hoped he liked the same music as you. Or at least didn't hate the music you listened to. He turned and gave a slight nod, taking the earbud from you. The two of you listened for a while and soon you had reached his house. You left him there and made your way a few blocks down to your equally enormous home. Little do you know your Canadian Flag was softly singing to the song, and had kept singing after your departure. You blankly entered your home and flopped on your bed, tired from the day. Your dad came in to check on you.

"Hey, how was school?" He asked, sitting on your bed. You flipped over. "It was ok" He tried to make more conversation, but he got the message and left soon after. You got on your phone and decided to talk to Izuku.

Green Cinnamon Roll

You
Hey

Izuku
Hey (Y/n) Chan!

You
Can you pleaseeeeee give it to me?

Izuku
I'm afraid I don't know what you mean

You

I'm not talking to you anymore |(3)|

Izuku
Dang.
Ok fine.
But on one request.

You
Yes?

Izuku
Don't tell Todoroki I gave you it, he might think I'm untrustworthy!

You
That's all?! Deal!!!
Thanks so much broccoli!!

Izuku
It's xxx-xxx-xxxx

You immediately hugged your phone and entered the number. You decided to wait till tomorrow to actually send a text.

~time skip brought to you by the softest ship in the world, Kirichako~
it'sjustmyopiniondontcome@meplz

You woke up to your annoying alarm and stretched before getting up. You fell back down on your bed. 'Ugh I'm so tired..' you thought as you pulled yourself back up and managed to walk to the bathroom. You lazily took a shower and got ready in your uniform. Then you remembered the phone number. You got out your phone and added the contact info naming him 'peppermint'. You shot him a text immediately.

Unknown
7:45 am

You
Hello?

Unknown
Who is this?

You
Bond. James Bond.
Nah just kidding,
I'm your worst nightmare
And who might you be?
Unknown
I don't have to answer you until you tell me who you are.

You
:/
Is this Yaoyoruzu Momo?
I needed her to help me study for the upcoming test.

Unknown
Yaoyorozu?
No this is Todoroki Shoto.
You have the wrong number.
Who are you?

You
Todoroki?
No, I have the right number ;)))

Unknown
Huh?
What's with the 'winking face'?

You
You see, Todoroki,
I am your future wife
You're blushing bride to be
You're partner in crime
The hotel? to your Trivago if you know what I mean ;))))))?

-you changed the nickname to 'peppermint'-

Peppermint
I do not understand.
Are you saying you feel affection towards me?

You
If that means
'I'm madly in love with you'
to you then,
yeah pretty much.

Peppermint
Oh.
Who are you?

You
My sweet candian flag,
I'm not telling ;)

Peppermint
Why?

You
1. I just confessed to you ;)
2.If I did seriously tell you,
you wouldn't know who I am :)
I don't think you've had an actual
C o n v e r s a t i o n
with me before
Besides from a casual hello
or something to do with school

Peppermint
School?
That means you go to UA as well.
That narrows it down so much.

You
UA is pretty big,
Tons of people go there,
how does that narrow it do-
W a i t

Peppermint
Hm?

You
Was that... sarcasm?
Did you just try to be funny?-
I-

Peppermint
Ignore that.
Please refrain from texting this number
You had the wrong person

Seen at 8:05 am

Hello everyone! I'm finally writing a proper fan fiction lmao. After years of blood and tears I managed to get through a chapter with 1091 words uwu. Tell me if I have any typos and constructive criticism is always welcome!
Remember to
Vote
Comment
And follow
For more~!