Tony Stark (Avengers)

(welcome to the book, I hope you enjoy your stay :D)

"Papa!"

Tony looks up from his work to only see his little girl/boy (Y/n) looking at him with there cute eyes.

"(Y/n)? I thought you were with Pepper?" Tony says as he pats his knee, making you go around his desk and sit on his knee.

with curiosity getting the best of (Y/n) she/he asks.

"what's this?" (Y/n) points at the blueprints that Tony laid out to figure out what can boost his suit for it to go faster and better.

"these are blueprints, they are something I'll teach you in the future when you can understand it more" Tony says smiling down at his daughter/son.

"ohh..t-then can you teach me stuff so I can know more stuff about this stuff an--" Tony chuckles as his 5 year old child rambles about things that they want to learn but does teach the child eventually tiring himself and his child too.

(A Little something for the first chapter ;3)

Pepper was looking for (Y/n) when she heard snoring from her husband in his work room.

As she opened the door to his work room she found a site that was uncommon for her.

Tony was sleeping with (Y/n) in his arms snoring lighty while her/his father..not so much.

Pepper decided to let them have there moment and went outside and closed the door and walked away from the work room.

(first chapter done :D!)