Toshinori Yagi (My Hero Academia)

(requests are open :3)
(p.s this is a teen reader UwU)

Having the number one hero as your dad is a dream right? well...

"hey dad are you here?" (Y/n) asks to the house but got no reply.

"of course he isn't..." (Y/n) says to himself then sighs.

walking to his/her room but before he/she does he/she locks the door first, because of safety reasons even tho he/she has one for all.

"..why do you have so much time to become a teacher and the number one hero but not spend time with me..." (Y/n) mutters to himself/herself a little saddened that reality was being a little harsh on him/her.

(Y/n) lost his/her mom when he/she was just an infant making Toshi his/her only parent to take care of him/her.

But being the number one hero Toshi knew better and decided to make you live with Gran Torino so he can teach you about your quirk and that he'll get you when you are at the right age, but without proper guidance the only things that Gran Torino was able to teach (Y/n) was a few moves and kindness, but his/her strength did improved ALOT.

as for his/her smarts (Y/n) got it from going to school, but when the other children learned that she/he lives with an old person (which isn't wrong, this is just for plot ōwō") they decided to bully him/her and even make fun of him/her for not having parents which he/she did, but they just didn't have time for him/her.

When (Y/n) turned 13 somebody decided to take him home from Hosu City to musutafu.

have y'all guessed who it is?

of course you did it's your dad :D!

the number one hero broke Gran Torino's door but apologized and said that he'll get him a new door.

(Y/n) however was in shock that the number one hero All Might just busted into his and Gran Torino's apartment.

after that they all settled down to talk and (Y/n) was in shock to know his/her dad was the number one hero, while processing everything Gran Torino said it was best for (Y/n) to come back with his/her dad, not that he doesn't like (Y/n) or anything in fact he actually loves (Y/n) like a grandchild, But he wanted (Y/n) to grow up with the feeling that he actually knows that he has a dad, so Gran Torino called Toshinori over and this happened, but when you did move in with your dad it was fun and Gran Torino told you, that you can visit him whenever you wanted.

but all's well ends well, Toshi did try to bond with his child but that turned out to be difficult for he had a tight schedule already and putting in another thing for his responsibilities was another thing to worry about, he does try but not as hard as the other things he does.

so here (Y/n) is listening to 'Slow Dancing in the dark' while doing his/her homework.

suddenly his/her room door opens startling him/her but to only find out that it was his/her dad.

"ohh it's just you..." (Y/n) mumbles while going back to what he/she was doing but taking out one of the earphones in respect if Toshi was gonna talk.

"hey champ, sorry I haven't been the best father in the world for you...but I took the day off and so I have come to ask you if you want to go to the mall with me, you know a father son/daughter day full of everything you want to do" Toshi smiles trying his best to become the father that you deserve.

"...I..I guess bonding isn't such a bad idea..."(Y/n) says with a smol smile on his/her face, but time will tell if everything will be alright in the end.