I... Am... Spider-Man

Endgame spoilers! Fix it!

Peter could see what was about to happen, he saw as Dr. Strange held up one finger to Mr. S-Tony, to Tony. He watched as Tony looked at the stones in the gauntlet and to his own hand, watched as his father figure through himself at the titan and grappled with the gauntlet.

Peter knew. He knew what he had to do, he would not stand by to watch another father figure die because he didn't do anything.

Peter ran towards Tony and Thanos, Tony looked up with fear, "Kid get out of here now!" he yelled at him, Thanos took the distraction and threw Tony away.

But Peter used the fact that Thanos was distracted to discreetly grab the stones before Thanos threw him away as well, he landed heavily and laid still. 

"Peter!" Tony yelled, struggling with wanting to help his kid but needing to get to Thanos, but when he looked at the titan he realized, he was too late.

"I am... Inevitable" Snap.

Everyone watched in horror as Thanos snapped. But nothing happened, everyone watched in confusion, then joy, as Thanos turned the gauntlet to see the empty gauntlet. 

Suddenly Peter started to stand up, letting everyone see the stones climb to his hand and attach through his nano-tech suit, heroes alike, watching this teenager hold the infinity stones.

The power surged through his veins and light up his body with multi colored neon power. 'Fuckfuckfuckfuck ohhhhhhh it hurts like hell' peter thought, his whole body felt like molten lava was running through his blood.

He tiredly looks up at the mad titan and clenches his teeth together, "and I... Am... Spider-Man"

*SNAP*

"No!"

Around the heroes, the army's start to disintegrate to dust, Thanos sits on a rock as he himself, disappears.

Tony taps his chest and rids himself of the damaged suit, sprinting towards his kid who had collapsed and started to pull himself to rest against some rubble. Tony slid down beside him put his hand on peter's cheek and another on his shoulder.

"Hey Mr. Stark" Peter whispered weakly, "hey kid, we won, you did it, you are the best avenger, you saved everyone kid" Tony spoke softly as tears fell down his face. 

Everyone watched the somber scene, many shedding tears for this young child, who just sacrificed himself for all of them.

"Why didn't you let me do it kid, why did you have to be so brave" Tony sobbed as Pepper came to kneel beside Tony and ran her hand gently through Peter's hair.

"No one... messes with... my family. I couldn't... lose... another dad" He whispered, his voice weakening.

"I love you... mom and dad...", Pepper and Tony sobbed and held the boy close, whispering their love to the boy.

Tony couldn't take it, his son was almost dead, his heart was just barely there and slowly becoming fainter. He was not losing his son.

Tony stood up gaining everyone's attention, "I need a doctor please! Someone save him! Strange make a portal or something please! I can't lose my kid", his voice cracking as he begged anyone to help.

Everyone seemed to jolt to life and looked to each other, T'Challa stepped forward with Shuri, "If we can get him to my lab we might just be able to save him, but we must move swiftly, every second is vital" Shuri commanded.

Tony motioned to Steve, "I need you to carry him, you can make sure he gets through the portal safely" Tony spoke, the last of any distrust dissipating between them as Steve gently picked up the boy in his arms.