Preasure To Pleasure

(Reader's P.O.V)

        I open my door to my house and walk in, dropping my book bag to the floor a collapsing on my couch with a loud sigh. "School is such a big pressure on me..." I groan, putting my face in my hands. "*Evil chuckle* Perhaps I can take away your preasure~." I lift up my head, my eyes wide as I look around my surroundings. "Who's there?!" I yell/ask into the open air around me. "Over her darling~." I slowly turn my head to the left, seeing a man, (I'm pretty sure), with long flashy red hair, a black and red outfit, green eyes framed by red glasses, a sharp tooth feline smile, and Cheshire cat ears and tail. "W-Who a-" "Let's just say I'm your true love, and I'm going to take your pressure away, and change it with pleasure~." I was about to say something more, but I was stopped by a pair of soft lips on mine. I'm shocked and surprised at first, but I slowly melt into the kiss.

        After a couple minutes, the kiss becomes more heated, and I feel something long and wet, slide across my lower lip. Its his tongue. He's asking for entrance. I don't budge, making the red head groan slightly in annoyance. I then feel something soft and furry, climb up my stomach, and under my bra. Its his tail. His tail wraps around one of my breast's, giving it a slight squeeze, making me gasp. But my gasp was cut short by his tongue sliding in my mouth, immediately claiming dominance. His tail then rips my shirt and bra off, the cold air hitting my sensitive, making me shiver and goosbump covering my body. The red head smirks at my small reaction, taking his lips off mine, and going lower, now straddling my hips. He then lowers his head, and kisses the space between my breast's. I shiver at the contact, making him smirk. He then moves to my left breast, and takes a long lick at it. My breath catches in my throat as he begins to lick and kiss that breast, and having one of his hands to my other one, and massage it. Warmth spreads all over me, but I don't moan, making the red head displeased. He lifts up his head, and moves lower, now kneeling on the floor. "Let's give you more pleasure darling~." The red head purrs, taking my pants off along with my soaking wet panties. He then takes a short lick at my folds, making me gasp, gripping the couch. He smirks before sticking his tongue inside my folds, making me lose it. I moan, makng him smik, licking a bit more before taking out his tounge, licking his lips and teeth. "One second darling~." He says turning around, starting to slowly undress himself. I whimper, my insides feeling empty and needy. He smirks, knowing that he had to give you... entertainment... while he slowly and painfully took off his clothes. He then uses his tail to move towards your wet folds, tickling them. He smirks when you gasp. He then pushes his tail into your folds, making me moan slightly in pleasure. I moan a little louder whn his tail brushes againest my G-Spot. The red head gets the hint, and pulls out his tail, before slamming back in, straight into my G-Spot, making me moan louder, a tight forming in the pit of my stomach. He does the smae thing again, making the knot even tighter. He then does it a third time, this time harder, bringing me over the edge. I cum on his tail, making him smirk, pulling his tail out of me. He then licks his tail clean of my jucies before pouncing on top of me, and thrusting his rock hard member into my core. It didn't hurt, surprisingly, since I'm a virgin, it didn't hut, it only gave me immence pleasure. I moan softly, giving him the sign as to move. He pulls out, and slams back in, starting off in a fast and hard pace. He then brings his tail over, and tickles my clit with it. I moan, that bringing me over the dge for the second time. The red head moans as he feels your walls clamp around his member. I begin to feel the knot again for the third time, coming closer and closer to my third release, but it never comes. The red head stops moving... completly. I whimper, begging him to move. "By the way, my name is Grell~." He purrs into my ear. "I want you to say my name~." I whimper again. "Grell~..." I moan. "Louder~." He says. "Grell~!" I moan even louder, whimpering more for him to continue tears brimming my eyes, just wanting to get pleasure. "LOUDER!" He yells. "GREEELLL~!!" I moan loudly, the tears now escaping from my eyes. Grel wanted you to scream his name, but he didn't want to see you like this, he wanted to give you pleasure. He begins the fast and hard pace again, finding my G-Spot, and slamming into it. I yell/moan out his name as I cum for my third and final time. Grell groans as he feels your walls clamp around his member for the second time, bringing im over the edge as well. He cums deep inside your womb.

        Once done, he pulls out and collapses next to me, wrapping his arms around my sweat covered body, and bringing me closer to his hot and sticky body. "I love you~." He purrs in my ear, making me smile. "I love you too Grell~."

        And trust me when I say this. Whenever I was stressted or worked up, Grell would take that pressure... and change it into pleasure...

(Why do you all still read this?