Parking Lot Party

I woke up that morning with mt throat feeling like a thousand needles jabbing into my skin. My nose was stuffed and I wanted to take morphene and just pass the hell out. Then my mother opened the door. 

"Get ready for school sis!"

I groaned and rolled out of bed. 

"Moooooooom, my throat is on fire!"

I'l spare you the long story, but my mom made me go to school, other wise I wouldn't be able to be in the fall play. So, I reluctantly slid into a t-shirt and striped shorts and went to school miserable. Belle and Kaitlyn lifted my spirits a bit but marching band rehersal that morning sucked ass. I couldn't even play my sax, but we learned like 5 new moves on a Friday, right before a 3 day weekend. In other words, I wasn't going to remember shit. Great, just what I needed. But I went through the day as best as I could, cause the parking lot party was all I was here for anyway. When school was over, me and Kaitlyn walked to my place, where I gurgled salt water, took allergy medicine, and drank a crap ton of water. Belle eventually came over and we got dressed and ready to go. The party didn't start till 8 so we walked downtown to Jitters. We normally go to Common Ground because their coffee is always good, but they were unfortunately closed, so we went to Jitters. I bought me and Belle a vanilla frappe, but they weren't as good as Common Ground's frappes. While we were there, we talked about band, and boys, and typical nerdy stuff. We saw Mr. Reogge, which was pretty cool considering we were just talking about band, and we had some good laughs. I love hanging out with those two. I feel relaxed and happy with them around. 

We then started making our way to the school, and along the way, I bought a one dollar pack of funyuns. I'm weird okay? 

Along the way, I was getting more and more excited for the party. We finally arrived and the speakers were playing some good country music, and the year books were being handed out and hot dogs were cooking. The extroverted side of me was getting jitty and excited. 

We talked to some friends, I ate like 3 hot dogs, and watched Raven Allen twirl fire and almost light half the people on fire, which was fun to watch. But I ended up drifting away form Kaitlyn and Belle for a few minutes and sat on the concrete wall a ways away. I wasn't sad or anything, but even people like me can use some fresh air at a party. I sat there and smiled, enjoying the life of the party. Damian walked up to me and asked if everything was okay. So did Carly, and Zane, and basically all my friends. I don't understand why they thought I wasn't okay. Maybe because I'm never quiet unless something is wrong. But oh well, at least I know they care anyway. 

Belle and Kaitlyn came over, Malachi following right behind Belle, and we all just sort of hung out along the edge of the lot. I got bored, and me being me, I wanted to sneak off and have my own fun. So me, Damian, Kaitlyn, Belle, and Malachi decided to go off into the park and lay down on the side of a hill and watch the stars in the dark. It was bliss. If your any of those people, you'll understand why at the end of the night, I was freaking out, and so was Belle.