more about my mom

So this argument all started when she picked me up from school. I had told my mom that I would want to move to Norway or Japan, and she flipped. She told me that I can't move to a whole other country because she would miss me and that she wants us all to live under one roof. I told her that was crazy because I want to travel and move to other places. We stopped that talk though. Later on she yells out my name because there was food in the sink. I told her that it was my baby brother who left it there and he said he would come and clean it. She then yelled  about how it was my responsibility to clean the kitchen. I said that it is true that I clean dishes but he left food and he said he would clean it. She flipped out for the second time today and screamed at me to clean it. I told her I couldn't clean it yet because she was in the way. At that point I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, so I didn't realize that my other brother had taken out the trash bag. She then moved away from the sink and yelled there go clean it. Without giving me time to react she yelled GO CLEAN IT! Can't you see I moved! You said you said you couldn't clean it because I was there. Well now I'm not there so clean it! It was that moment that I realized that the trash bag wasn't in the trash can. I had then said that I still can't do anything because the trash bag wasn't in the trash can. She then yelled SEE YOU STILL CAN'T CLEAN IT SO DON'T SAY THAT I WAS IN THE WAY! After my brother had put in the trash bag she made me clean up after my little brother instead of making him pick up after himself. After I picked up the food in the sink, she then questions my baby brother if he did it and punished him by going to his room. I don't understand. If she wants me to stay with her then why treat me like this?