Chapter 22

Kai's POV

     After me almost dying in that fucking fish tank, I sort of blacked out?

     When I wake up, I just feel so warm. Im being held and Im just snuggled up in someone's chest.

     I open my eyes, and it's Max. I sigh. I acted a bit irrationally, didn't I? I cling onto him tighter. I feel his lips gently press themselves on my head.

     We stay like that for a few more minutes before Max tilts my head up, making me look into his eyes.

     "Kai, my beautiful fish, I love you, " He says. I can't control the smile that spreads on my lips, but then it goes away.

     "Youre not just saying that?" I ask. Max leans in and presses his lips to mine and starts to kiss me. Oh, Im freaking out. I love it. My heart just explodes in my chest as I kiss him back.

     I feel our positions change. Im pressed softly into the mattress and Max hovers over me. I can't help but to let my hands wander.

     When my hands make their way to Max's butt, I feel him stop for a moment. Perhaps in surprise? I smirk and keep poking the cheeks and squeezing just a little.

     The kiss is broken so Max can laugh, making me laugh too.

     "Why're you messing with my ass during sexy time?" He asks, still chuckling.

     "You have a bubble butt, and you expect me not to play with it?" He just rolls his eyes and kisses my cheek.

     When I feel the sexy time mood go down, I fuss a little. "Maaaaaaaax!"

     "Kaaaaaaai!"

     "Fuck me," I say.

     "What's the magic word?"

     "Now."

     He sighs, that dumb smile on his face. I just grin, loving how I got my way. His head ducks down to kiss my neck while I help slip his pants off. Max pulls my shirt up to my chest, refusing to break off my neck. He's sucking on it like a leach, and it tickles so much. I run my fingers through his hair and just smile.

     "M-Max, I need you, " I murmur.

     "I've got you, baby, " Max tells me. I feel his hand reach down and massage my opening. I blush deeply. Mermaids have cloacas where their parts are, so it's just a bit weird for me, but it still feels really good. I hum and relax.

     His brings his hand up to my mouth and sticks his fingers in. I freeze for a moment, wondering why he has his fingers in my mouth. 

     "Suck, " He says. I do so, I suck on his fingers as he gently takes them in and out. It doesn't take long before they're coated with my saliva.

     "Good..." He coos, kissing my head. Max turns me around so Im laying on my belly and hovers over me.

     "Relax..."

     I do my best, and soon I feel one of his fingers massage my hole. I gasp and my cheeks get hot. The finger slips in and I can't keep my moan inside. It feels weird, but good. I mean, it does hurt a little, but it still feels good.

     After he gives me a moment to adjust, he starts moving the finger in and out, and it starts to not hurt anymore. It actually feels good. Then another finger, same process, then a third. He takes a while, wanting to make sure I'm stretched good, but I want it now! I voice my opinion and I get a little chuckle and a kiss on the back.

     "Are you sure?" He asks.

     "Yes!" I feel his grin and he takes his fingers out. He reaches over to the bedside table and gets a jar of cream. He gets some on his fingers and starts stroking his hard member.

     Once it's all nice and lubricated, he starts to slowly push it in.

End of Chapter