Chapter 1

All of them including Senku stared outside to what might happen to the soon-to-be couple.

While (Y/n) stared at the genius longingly knowing that he might not look the way you look at him.

Senku looked at (Y/n) she quickly looks outside praying that she didn't get caught staring at the genius.

"Hmm. I almost forgot, Happy birthday
Lazy ass."

The girl smiles evident that she's glad that he remembers.

"Even if you don't have a gift I'll still be happy." The girl thinks.

As Taiju walks closer to Yuzuriha they both snap their heads outside.

"Yuzuriha! Sorry to keep you waiting." Taiju stiffly says to her.

"So what's up Taiju? What do you want to tell me?." The bright girl smiles at him.

"A hundred yen says he's going to get rejected" (Y/n) heard the betting that's going to break loose.

"Three hundred, says he's going to get rejected hard." Another member says

"Five hundred yen says he gets rejected at full power." The betting continues.

"Ten thousand yen says he actually doesn't." Senku states. The members were taken aback by the club leader believing that their relationship will move forward.

"Seriously!?"

Even (Y/n) knows their relationship will blossom because of the times that they spent together. It's only logical that they end up together.

Their attention was brought back to the two people outside.

"Hear me out, Yuzuriha-" Taiju stopped as a beam appears out of nowhere startling all of us to look at it.

"Yuzuriha! Hang on to that camphor tree!"
Taiju quickly says to her then walked up towards the mysterious light.

Then before they knew all of the people on earth turned to stone.

--_Timeskip_--

"Hmm? Is it November already or October, I'm too lazy to count right now."

"I could be reading a book by now."

"Or maybe sleep in my bed."

"Well nothing's still going to happen at this point anyway."

(Y/n) thinks to herself to keep her entertained just so she won't lose consciousness.

She felt something crack she quickly analyses the situation at hand.

She moves well... Rather tries to get out of her hard shell. Slowly but surely she makes it out of it.

"Thank god I didn't wake up at the middle of the winter or else." (Y/n) quietly thanks the luck in her hands and got up.

She found herself in a cave with some bats hanging from the ceiling.

Her eyes landed on a statue of Taiju next to her knowing that she got out first.

Scanning her surroundings she noticed that she already has clothes on her signifying that somebody already went for the trouble to make her some clothes.

The female is feeling quite peckish.

She went out looking for food and fresh water to consume before leaving.

The girl found some berries and a river she remembers that near the school had a river.

She made the decision to head to the school, to scope out the place for materials and settle somewhere with a good and clean water source.

She eats the berries in her hands as she travels.

The (h/c)nette found the river quite quickly and decided to follow it upon getting to the destination that she decided to visit her eyes landed on Yuzuriha which seems to survive pretty well in the spot where she is.

She sighs in relief for the brunette.

Upon close inspection (Y/n) notices a note written close to her which reads 'follow the river downstream, big oaf'

Meaning that the note was supposed to reach Taiju or Senku was hoping for Taiju to wake up first.

With a clear task to follow his order she ventures forth.

The girl reminisces the time that Senku and (Y/n) had.

_--Flashback--_

Senku saw a girl with (h/c) hair reading a book, trying to figure something out. She mutters to herself something about planets and space.

He failed to notice the materials that she has in front of her.

"Is it possible?, Maybe settling near it would..." He heard her say.

"Making something?" He said while walking near the calculating girl.

"Hmm." She said her face was obviously startled by the sudden voice speaking to her.

"Oh this?, I'm just making a test or maybe a hypothetical question as to what will happen when your near a planet with high Degrees during a solar flare." She continued as her face softens as she's trying to calm her racing heart.

"For a girl it's quite rare to find someone like you whose interested in science." He stated.

"Is that a compliment?" (Y/n) was quick to ask him a question.

"It's what you think it is." He stated.

"What's it for?" He then questioned.

"To cure my dying curiosity." She said.

"We'll seem to get along pretty well." Senku smiled as he said it to (Y/n).

_----------_

She smiles at the thought. But knows that there relationship with each other is fruitless or rather illogical for the two of them.

The girl didn't pursue further setting her feelings aside for it is for the best. But knowing him seems like she's just going to be a burden by his dreams.

She then frowns as to what choice she made was meant to be.

As (Y/n) reaches a patch of land without much grass she saw a house that's up in a tree possibly supporting the house.

"You're finally awake, lazy ass."