Chapter 4: Sweet dreams

I run upstairs to Giselle and Regina, finding them planing on an escape for the princess.

'Regina! We have a problem,' I announced.

'What is it?' She asked.

'The Queen.... She's coming....' I answered as Regina looked around to find Henry reading the Once Upon A Time book.  She chased to the window seeking for a way out before Narissa could catch us. 

'Henry, stay inside with Mary Margaret. David go downstairs and make sure no one comes in. Emma.... make yourself useful and keep Narissa busy-BUT! Make sure she doesn't enter Granny's Diner.' Regina ordered making sure we all stayed safe.

'Mum what re you going to do?' Henry asked Regina.

'I'm going to sneak Giselle out.' 

'Well, just to make sure we're all ok meet back here at six thirty.' I said. The sky was mid red with misty blue. Bu six thirty it would be dark. Very dark. I searched for Narissa but no sign for her. One place i didn't look was the forest. I had a feeling she might be there. 

The hairs on my arms were rising. It was either the cold or the feeling of someone watching me. Behind the tall trees, behind the leaves, behind the bushes, behind me, was a rapid movement. Made me shiver. I turned around- nevertheless, no one was there. I felt paranoid. I shouldn't have come here alone. 

'Emma....' came a whisper behind my ears. I switched my head but the darkness remained still.

'Who's there?' I shouted.

'I knew you'd come.... I never have my doubts....'

'Show your face....' I replied.

'Why i heard of your bravery.... But have I never thought you'de be so grown up. After all these years... ' A movement appeared again. This time behind me, this time deciding to show their identity.

'Wait.... You're not Narissa....' I pointed the obvious.

'Why I'm not. And here i thought you would remember me.' The figure pronounced. 

'Am i supposed to know you?' 

'Well, all the years that have passed, i don't really expect you to. However, i'm giving you five hours to bring me what's mine, or your loved one dies.' She proclaimed.

'Wait what am i supposed to look for?' I uttered.

'Ask for the name Milah. And if i don't get it sweetie, Your sweet Hook will be hooked right in front of you.'

'You dare touch him and you wont set foot on this land again.'

'Nah uh sweetheart, get me what's mine and he'll be safe.'