Handsome president ...

Do it quickly do it and clean that side and that too,you are so slow you fool yell chu.

(chu zuchi Personal assistant of President )

sorry sir I'm doing said employee.

Do it quick then, you fool said chu.

yes sir!

Don't take stress Mr chu or you will be looking like hulk with lots of anger said Guo while laughing.

(Guo chengcheng assistant of chu zuchi and boyfriend also)

well sir! President is here now said guo.

I'm coming then chu walk towards entrance of company and open the gate of car and said welcome Mr president .

then Mr president was greeted by main employees of company who's tanning on company entrance gate in two line like army officers who's waiting for important guest.

well thanks you secretary chu and all of you said yunlan with a bright smile.

Then he walk towards conference for his introduction where all company employees are waiting for him.

welcome Mr zhao said vice president da Qing.

thank you Mr da said Mr president.

he walked towards stage and give his speech :
I m zhao yunlan your new president and thanks to all of you for supporting me, trust me and choose me as your president and  trust me when we work together we will make our company world's no one company which comes in world second  now.

thank you and enjoy your party.

Then chu said Mr president  their are some reporters who want to take your interview.

okay send them inside.

okay sir!

Hello Mr zhao my name is congbo and I would like to ask few questions of your personal life for my magazine and your photo.

well you can ask me but I will only answer  those questions which will I think is appropriate. okay.

well  off course Mr zhao said congbo.

Q 1:why did you choose to be a heir of zhao enterprise then chief of SCI.
A:well i want to become a chef but then I m the only son of my son and so he want me to take over his company coz it contain hunger and need of all employees.

Q 2:Do you have any girlfriend or boyfriend?
A:well i don't have one yet but soon you will see.

Q 3:what kind of girlfriend or boyfriend you want?
A:I don't know yet but when I found out I will tell you sure.

Q 4:can you tell me about your mother death?
A:well i don't like too answer this of time is correct I will tell all of you.

Q 5: Are you have anyone I  your heart?
A:not yet but soon they will come and fill my empty heart with their love.

Q 6:who are you talking about?
A:well it's a secret now.

Q 7:what about your divided heart. all say that you are born with line which separate your heart? it is kind of disease?
A:we not not any kind disease or any infection. it's just a simple birth mark.

Thank you Mr zhao the interview is over now and I will take your one photo please.

off course sure said yunlan.

How's this one said congbo.

well perfect for magazine and again thank you,you are very interesting person ever I know glad to meet you said yunlan

me too Mr zhao said congbo.

when yunlan came outside off his office he saw almost all women and girl employees are standing in front of office with flowers in their hands.

welcome Mr president in company said one employee.

then second you are handsome Mr president.

chu collect all flowers and put in vase then instruct them to go but they did not even move from their place.

well thank you ladies for giving such a warm welcome and now please go back to your works said yulan.

All of them walk go back to their
desks and yunlan come back in his office and sit in chair.

Secretary chu said yunlan.

yes sir!.

well any information about them said yunlan.

yes! Mr president" they will come tomorrow to take over their father hospital".

okay! now you can go said yunlan.

"I m waiting my Princes" said yunlan .