Boyfriend?

Taehyung's POV
2:00 p.m
I felt a light breeze on my body as I opened my eyes. I just had the wildest dream ever, I found my mate and we made love but that wouldn't happen. 'Well at least my heat is over' I thought, as I tried to get up but couldn't. I looked down to see an arm holding me tightly and that's when I felt my back on his bare chest. Images of last night replayed in my head, making me flustered.

I turned my body around and looked at his face. He looked like an angel, his hair looked so fluffy and his lips are just asking me to kiss them. And that's what I did I kissed him and he kissed me back which startled me a bit nit thinking he was awake but I went back to kissing him. Then he pulled away and looked at me then my bare neck then me. 

"You can do it if you want to" I said and with that, he pounced on my neck licking it at first and then sinking his teeth in it which cased me to let out a moan. He took his teeth out and licked his creation then kissed it making it feel slightly better. 

"Why don't we take a shower together" I nodded and tried to get of the bed but failed miserably while Kook just laughed.

 "Don't laugh, it's your fault I can't walk!" He got up from the bed and picked me up (I want you pick me up, pick me, pick me, pick me up!!! sorry I shall stop) bringing me to the bathroom.

 "I know and I'm sorry Tae but your so addicting I just couldn't stop myself," I rolled my eyes and that statement. Kook turned on the water and I clung to him like a koala as he started to rub my back with soap. When we got out of the bathroom Kook went in my closet to take out clothes for the both of us. Then we went downstairs to talk. (italics is Kook and regular is Tae)

"So we just did that?" He asked.
"Yep I think we did"  I replied. 

We then talked about our likes, dislikes and our families. I felt like I could open up to him which I did.  I told him about my past schools an even about the rape. When I told him about the rape he held me in his arms and apologized for it even though it wasn't his fault . He even told me about his life as an alpha and all the fake people in his life. Then we started to talk about what we did.

"Tae this is gonna sound crazy but can you be my boyfriend?

********************************************
452 words
Short chapter sorry but school just started but anyways
I hope you had a great day
I hope you enjoyed chapter 3
I purple you💜💜💜