How it started???

Jungkook pov:
*drip* *drip* shoot.....
Its frustrating when you never meet someone as good as you because you don't have competition.
I do not fear 'cause... fear fears me.
Cliché right but its true.
Well I am part of mafia or should i say ....
I am mafia.
The most feared and ruthful mafia and messing me is like messing with death.
// quick note- we all know bts members so i am not going to introduce them...they all are included as 'family' of jungkook//
Jimin: Aish!! One more body. How many times should I say don't kill someone just because they lost. Hell I doubt if anyone is good as you.

Jungkook: Hmm...Hyung! Isn't the sound of gun and scream intimidating.
I just can't resist myself from hearing it. And you know ... if  I want something ....I get it.

Jimin : Right! So I came to inform you that Mr. Lee has arrived. As you know  he is as powerful as us... He wants to meet you. But I wonder what kind of men he has that could actually kill the whole gang of 85 members in one night. Its sure isn't his son... heck his son couldn't even kill a fly.

Jungkoom: A new game and this time its puzzel. Solve the mystery man identity and find the diamond within.
Lets meet him... shall we hyung.

Jimin: Yeah sure Boss..

Y/N pov:
*hit* *hit* shoot..
Another day, Another scream, Another victim but the same me..
I work for Mr. Lee corp.
You must think me as another fellow weak girl but hell if i am weak then i don't know what you call strong.
I am the 'man' who killed 85 people of rival gang in one night. Amazing right.
I do not have friends 'cause I think that even friends have the word end in it. So, make a friend and boom.... you have officially invited weakness.
I own enemies because whether an enemy want or not he/she makes you strong.
Mr Lee: Ah! Y/N... hurry we have to go to jeon corp. to meet jeon jungkook.
* confused*
Y/N: So are you gonna expose me.
Mr Lee: Nooo.... I am just gonna show him what I stand for.
Y/N:
*smirk* Then what are we waiting for .... lets go.

Author pov:
What would be like when The Jeon Jungkook would actually lose when fighting with Y/N... Their fight would awaken the satan of Y/N which she shows only when she becomes one.