c h a p t e r - t h i r t e e n

As much as I wanted to go home and hug myself to sleep, I took a detour and went to see Michael at work instead. I knew he would be working right now, I knew that I shouldn't be disturbing him but he was the only light and saint that I needed in my life right now, even though I didn't deserve it.

This pity party for myself made me feel even worse than I already did, but there was no bile rising up my throat to punish me, no burning sensation that threatened to choke me. I was left with a churning stomach and a hunger for wallowing. I wasn't going to get any of my wishes though, because I didn't deserve it and neither did I need it.

What I needed to do was to keep away from Cole and his family, I needed to make sure that no one else was going to die. I wasn't even sure whether this was the right thing to do, or if it was the thing that this murderer wanted but I was sure about one thing...these problems started after I helped Jessie.

I couldn't blame anyone though, blaming people would just cause bigger problems. All I could do was sit and wait for the verdict of any evidence that was found and Lee's condition, although I knew what the truth was, I still wouldn't dare believe it until it became true. I hoped it wouldn't, I hoped and prayed that he would be alive and well in a couple months.

You hoped and believed, but the enemy doesn't always survive the worst...

I closed my eyes and forced the tears out of my eyes, forced all the sadness and grief to fall before I would even step a foot onto the concrete pavement and walk towards Michael's building. He was probably already aware of the news, after all he did have a plasma screen in there hanging on his wall for a couple reasons.

My teeth bit into my lip hard as I gripped onto the steering wheel of the car, trying to control the bitter sadness that played in my heart. Then realisation hit me harder than before; I was the culprit for the death of father and son...me. They weren't angels, but Lee wasn't like his father, he wasn't a ruthless member of some gang who's only aim was to kill, destroy and avenge.

My feet led me to the one person whom I felt like everything could fall into place.

The same thing would happen a couple years ago, with the man who was your first love. He could have been a brutish dominating man who could look into your eyes and hurt you with the smack on your ass, but treat you like his Queen. He was the one who consoled you when you cried for whatever reason.

He used to be the only one who could make things right again. He was Cole Matthews, husband of Cora Matthews.

*~*~**~*~*

He brushed a finger down my cheek as I trembled, struggling to hold my position on the floor while trying to not cum. My chest rose and fell subconsciously, the feel of empowerment making me bow in submission so to speak. Cole stood over me, his hard eyes locked on mine as I looked up at him, my heart swelling with love.

My jaw ached, my wrists burned, my knees reddened but they were all for him. A tear fell from my eye as the vibrations got stronger, forcing me to clench harder. That was until Cole had grabbed my hair, making me lose control of all my muscles and limbs to the point where I climaxed so hard that I lost my balance on the floor.

Cole let go of me as I screamed into the gag, writhing on the floor as the vibrations staggered through me painfully pleasurably. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as warning signs entered my mind, knowing full well that Cole was going to punish me. I was right about that because I felt his presence, before I was hauled from the state I was in on the floor.

My legs wobbled and shook violently as I tried to regain control of my limbs as Cole gripped my arms tightly, but even that brought me pleasure. He threw me down on the bed, but with my legs hanging off the bed so that it was my upper half on the bed, my ass in clear view of him as well as my soaking pussy which leaked from my recent orgasm.