𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙏𝙒𝙊 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

FINN'S POV

"What the fuck do you mean Millie picked up MY phone?" I yelled into my phone.

"What do you think I mean? She said you were shooting a scene so you couldn't pick up." Violet answered and I mentally face palmed myself.

"But no one was shooting yesterday!" I yelled.

"Jesus! Stop yelling! What did I ever do to you?" Violet yelled back.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"It's fine," she muttered, "then what were you doing yesterday?"

"The whole cast was just hanging out the whole time, maybe I went to the bathroom and you called? I dunno." I said

"Did she ever tell you that I called?" Violet asked softly.

"No."

VIOLET'S POV

☀︎3 MONTHS LATER☀︎

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

I knocked on the door to Finn's hotel room. It's been about 4 months since I've seen Finn and he wanted me to visit him, so there I was. In Georgia.

"Is it Violet!?" I heard Noah yell behind the door. When the door opened, I was attacked with kisses and a big hug from Finn.

"MY BEST FRIEND IS HERE!" Sadie screamed and earned a offended look from Millie.

"Oh really?" Millie said. Sadie ran up to me and greeted me with a tight hug. Then Millie gave me a hug, then Noah, Caleb, and Gaten. Ugh I loved them so much. Soon, Finn was hugging me again. His long slender man arms were around me (Slender man tingz🥰).

"I missed you" Finn said quietly and I gave him a big smile, "me too"

☀︎

"I'm hungryyyy" Noah whined for the 300th time. I chucked a pillow at his face and he squealed, "Ouchie!"

Finn rolled his eyes and this time, he chucked his pillow at Noah, "how can you be just like Jack?"

"Don't compare me to that junkie," Noah said as he threw the pillows back at us, "can we please eat something?"

Before we knew it, we were sitting at a restaurant eating pasta. Noah dug into his pasta as if he was a dog.