Part 1

Back story:

My name is Meadow Scott. I like Tumblr, reading, TV, music, art, hunting and my Husky, Bear. I am 13 years old, I have short dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and I only where sneakers, jeans/shorts and T-Shirts preferably with Doctor Who, Sherlock or the Avengers on it. I met the Winchesters a while ago when my mom died when my house burned and Cas is my best friend.

-Chapter 1-

I sit in the back of the Impala, Cas sits next to me. The car is filled with the low hum of AC/DC playing in the back round. We sit in silence. I get tired of the stillness and get my headphones and phone out of the bag that sits in front of me.

"What is that?" Cas asks, looking over as my hands unwrap my headphones from around my phone.

"These are headphones, you can listen to TV, movies, music, anything with sound through these, see," I say and hand him a headphone. He looks at it confused and I show him how to put it in his ear. I do the same with the one I have. I scroll through my music until I click on 'Peace' by O.A.R.. After a bit, Cas looks at me and says,

"I like this song." I smile up at him. We listen to it a few times on his request and eventually we start to sing.

"Oh, 'til we make this right

Oh, I won't say, "Good night."

I just wanna make you laugh

I just wanna see that smile

Babe, we're only here, oh, for a little while

I just wanna hold you till we fall asleep

I want love, I want us, I want you, I want me, I want peace

Everybody needs a place

Somewhere that's warm and safe

A shelter from this crazy world we're in,

But tonight I let the rain inside

And took away your place to hide

I'm sorry that I made you cry again

Oh, we can make this right,

Oh, kiss me good night"

He is like a REALLY good singer. It kind of reminds me of Destiel(The name I had come up with that combines Dean and Cas's name). I already gave Sam the whole talk on what shipping people meant, after Dean and Cas went out to get dinner and I said, "I totally ship it." It was an interesting conversation. I lean my head on Cas's shoulder and quickly fall asleep listening to my best friends soft voice.

-A Couple of Hours Later-

"Mead," I hear someone say. I groan and turn more into the soft fabric that is Cas's trench coat. All of a sudden I am lifted and being carried. I cuddle into the familiar chest of Dean as he makes his way into the bunker. I remember we left Gabriel, Bear, Kevin and Bobby back here. I hear their quiet whispers in the family room and the familiar scratches of Bear racing down the hallway.

"Down, Bear. Go bug Sam," he whispers. My bedroom is through the family room, and up the stairs, right next to Dean's bedroom. The whispers fall silent when Dean walks into the family room.

"Well someone tuckered out," I hear Bobby say. Dean keeps walking and reaches my room when he lays me down on the bed and pulls the covers over me. He kisses my head and before he reaches the door, I remember there is a TARDIS pillow laying on the floor, he must have stepped over it on his way in.

"Don't trip on the pillow," I mumble and I then fall asleep.

-Dean's POV-

I silently close Meadow's door behind me and make my way back into the family room. I see Cas was sitting on the couch and Sam in the chair.