Part 7

Ok so the picture above is Ridge a.k.a Josh Hutcherson :-) Anyways, I just want to let everyone know that I know that the Supernatural was being attacked and bullied and hate and stuff and I just want to let everyone know that if they want to talk, I'm here if anybody needs someone to talk to. WE ARE STRONG FANDOM!!!!! Anyways, hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! Sorry in advance for any mistakes in the writing, I got a mini iPad for Christmas and so I'm trying to get used to typing on here, also, sorry for the kinda short chapter. The next will be longer I think. :-) Enjoy Wayward Sons!!!!:-)

So the story continues...

Ok. So my brother is, well. He's um...I haven't really seen any emotion come from him yet. Right now we are driving around looking for a motel to stay at tonight. I hope that Dean and Sam don't get back like a week early or we're all dead. Literally. Plus, I guess I didn't really think this through cause they'll just walk in the room and there will be another person. I sit in the back with Ridge and I let Bear sit in the passenger seat, next to Cas. I cough awkwardly.
"Mom ever tell you about me?" I ask uncertainly. He looks at me from where he was previously looking out the window.
"No. I didn't even know 'mom'," he says with a bit of an attitude.
"Sheesh. Only trying to get to know my brother a little bit," I say. He just looks back out the window. I roll my eyes and take out my phone. I get on Tumblr, scrolling for a while until my phone starts buzzing in my hand. Dean's calling me. Well crap. If I don't answer he'll think something is up cause I always have my phone. Like, always. I press the green accept button and bring the phone up to my ear.
"What's up," I start. That's usually how I start all my phone calls.
"Nothing much, the case was a bust so me and Sammy are heading back out tomorrow. Just your usual serial killer, no angel dicks or demons down here," he says, sighing at the end.
"How are you guys?"
"We're good, we've been playing Wii and watching movies," I say, trying not to freak out at the fact that they're coming home tomorrow and not next week. Crap. I can feel Ridge's eyes on me this whole time, trying to figure out who's on the other end of the phone.
"Okay, well Sammy wants to talk to you, what a sap," he says and I chuckle and hear Sam let out an annoyed sigh.
"Just give me the goddamn phone Dean," Sam says.
"Hey Sammy. Having a fun road trip with Dean," I ask, chuckling
"God no, I swear I'm going to push him out of the car sometimes," he says, mumbling it under his breath. I laugh again. I talk awhile more, giving Sam more company from his brother. When I hang up, Ridge is looking at me.
"Who were they," he asks pointedly.
"Well those guys are Dean and Sam. I live with them, along with Cas and Bear. Soon you will be to. Dean is the oldest and he's like a dad to me and Sam is the youngest and he's like a big brother. Well, you're my real brother so I guess I have like two brothers now," I say, shrugging.
"Where do you guys live?"
"Lebanon, Kansas. I actually grew up in Lawrence, Kansas. I have grandparents there," I say. I had told Dean and Sam this when they picked me up but they thought I would be safer with them.
"Oh," he says and that's where the conversation ends. We finally get to the motel and Cas gets a room while I get the bags and stuff out of the car.
"We will stay here tonight and then head back home. It's only a six hour drive so it's not that bad," I say, hauling mine and Cas's bag out of the trunk. We get to the room and now it's about 6:30 p.m. Which isn't that late but I'm honestly kind of tired. We order some take away food and watch TV while we eat. There was only a twin and a queen size bed so Ridge took the twin and me and Cas are going to share the queen. He wanted to take the couch but I told him no cause it really wasn't that weird.
"You're like a dad to me Cas. It's not weird. I know you're not really used to the human lifestyle but believe me, it's fine," I say and he finally agreed. I got ready for bed and looked at Pinterest a while before falling into a deep sleep.
When I wake up I am snuggled into Cas's chest. He rests his head on mine and he's snoring loudly. I quietly slip out from under him and get ready for the day. A pair of grey sweatpants and my grey Harry Potter Hogwarts School T-Shirt. I walk over to the bed and gently shake Cas's shoulder.
"Wake up Cassy Wassy, it's time to go get breakfast and hit the road before Dean and Sam get home," I say. He gets up and gets ready while I go and wake Ridge up. After we're all ready, we pack the bags in the car, I feed Bear quick and then we head off to find a diner. The bell chimes above us as we walk in. We order and get out of there fast so that we can get home before Dean and Sam. Ridge fell asleep halfway through the ride but I managed to stay awake. We got there around four, hopefully the boys aren't here. We pull in and park the car in the garage when I see Baby. Shit. Okay, we're dead. Like, I think I'm going to right my will now. I move slowly, trying to stall time. Didn't work. I walk in the door to see a furious Dean and a very concerned Sam.