Why Dr Pepper should be the ruler of the entire world

This is a Totoro x reader. Yep.. Feauturing dr. pepper

It was a dark night at the motel. Some gang members were smoking and stabbing people outside per usual, and faith was getting drunk on dr. pepper and making out with.. *gasps* VINCENT VALENTINE.

Totoro walked up to the hotel woman, who was actually a man in drag but shh.

''Tell her i'll be waiting in room 69." He purred. ;) #loveisintheair

"But.. but sir, you haven't booked that room!"

"I'm Totoro, biatch. I don't need to book da room."

Totoro waddled to room 69.

He looked at the door. It stared back at him.

#2wood4u

The door licked Totoro. He screamed.

"I can't loose my virginity yet, especially not to a door. I have a reputation; I cannot be seen fawking a door."

The door started crying and ran off to rant on his emo Tumblr blog about how deprezzed he woz and to take pictures of his chipped wood.

-

You walked into the motel and walked up to the woman (who was actually a man) and asked if Totoro was there.

''Yeeeep, he'sa in rooma 69'' The woman/man said, as he turned into Mario..

You were about to thank Mario when SUDDENLY (:0) a door ran past you somehow crying from its nonexistent eyes

You just shrugged and was like "yolo"

Walking to room 69, you saw a wild faith gettin' it on with Vincey in the corridor.

"Oh yess Vincent! Ohhhhh~~!"

"This... this...um...excuse me.." You pushed past them both and eventually came to Room 69, which no longer had a door.

You looked into the room, and saw Totoro there waiting for ye.

''I've been waiting for ye.. so long..'' Totoro said,

You licked your lips, he looked de-lish-ous. c; 

You hovered over to his fluffy face, stroking it over and over.

You thought to yourself "Wow... i didn't know love was this smooth"

"Mmm, bebbe. Lemme fawk you like there's no tomorrow." Totoro winked at you, starting to take off your clothes.

That's then when Cordeh decided to roll into the room.

"Oops, wrong room guys.. totes not looking for Levi.. *whispers* whilst he's in the shower..'' Cordy said, then rolling away.

Totoro returned his gaze upon you. ''Let's get in onnnn like donkey kong. Not that I got it on with donkey kong.. anyways bby..''

"U-um... okay sempai, be gentle pls."

KAWAII IN THE STREETS, SENPAI IN THE SHEETS

Suddenly, a wild Tokaku appeared.

"HEY GUYS.... CAN I SLITHEREN?...Just don't tell Haru bc she is may bae bae...FOR LYF"

Cordy killed Tokaku.

Beth cried.

"Senpai gonna fuck you up real bad in a minute." Totoro growled.

You blushed.

Totoro climbed on top you, intending to give you. much pleasure, but instead squished you, killing you instantly. Lol.

"I thought I found love... but then I squished it."

Beth then killed Cordy for... reasons.

The End (for now)

AUTHORS NOTES!

Cordy: I only appeared in this to talk about Levi in the shower and then to kill someone and then to be killed.. Well, at least I was in the story. Or was it a story ..?

Faith: VINCENT VALENTINE IS MY BABYYYYY <3 <3 <3 you better stay the fuck away from him, y'all peasants.

Beth: ... I only came here for the door licking. I mean what. TOKAKU-SANNNNNN <3