Knowing you isn't enough

Taeil was watching some Kdrama sitting inside his store at night. It was almost 12 but he had to keep his store open because medicine is something people can need anytime. He was humming some soothing song until he heard a loud thud on his glass doors. He immediately run to his door and found a boy giggling and banging the door harsh enough to break it anytime. Taeil quickly opened the door and pulled the boy inside. He was drunk and blabbering.

" Hyung Taeil Hyung .... She has got married "

" Kun calm down kid "

" Kid Hyung they'll have kid .. hehehe "

Taeil didn't exactly know what happened but he surely guessed Kun was going through a massive heartbreak caused by the girl he went to met earlier. Kun was reeked with alcohol and sweating . Taeil took off his suit . He saw the boy was bleeding from his hand. He struggled a lot still managed to put him on the sofa of his store. Taeil brought the first aid kit and took his hand to treat the cut.

" Hyung am I that bad ?" Kun was now crying.

" Kun you aren't bad "

" I'm worst "

" No Kun"

" Why does she need to marry that cartoon Hyung ? Why did she dump me like this ?"

" Kun "

" He looks good but I have dimple. He is rich so am I . "

" God ". Taeil was having hard time dealing with a drunk baby.

" Why did she give up on me this easily? I laabbhhh her "

" Does are know that ?"

" No"

" You must tell her otherwise she won't know "

" I can't tell her "

" Why ?"

" She'll kill my..,. I can't tell you hyung "

" Kun tell me now ". Taeil was worried hearing what the boy said. He didn't know much about his life but living in the neighborhood and knowing him for years he knew some shit was going on .

" I can't . But why she'll marry him when she doesn't laabbhh him "

" And you know that ?"

" She llaaabbhhhh me . Plus cartoon looked too gay ".

" Yuta looked gay"

" What the fuck Ten?".

Riam and Ten were sitting on the outdoor cafeteria . Ten was munching his food and Riam was doing some paperwork. Their topic was Yuta. Ten was sure Yuta was a gay . His gay radiator never lies. Riam was sure he wasn't . Because her dad will never choose a gay for her. Plus why would Yuta agree to marry a girl if he is a gay?

" I'm telling you Riam "

" Uff . Well amm .. do you know where is Kun ? He hasn't come to college today "

" Don't you think you should focus on your fiance instead of your ex fling ?"

Riam scoffed.

" Bitch "

" What ? Not like he was your boyfriend or something"

" Still I did more in 2 years than you did since forever"

Now Ten scoffed.

" God I never noticed we are in the same page "

" We aren't "