Prologue: Grass is Greener on the other side

On a blank word document, the sound of the words being typed on the keyboard is heard loud as the words "Scene 1" get typed. CLICK! The Enter button gets hit. As the text cursor blinked, the two eyes looking at them blinked along side in rhythm.

The boy who sat in front of his laptop with hands on his head and a blank expression on his face turned back to the sound of someone falling on the sofa behind him with a loud sigh.

Yakshit laid on the Sofa with open arms and legs, one hanging down and the other one of the crest rail. "Tujhe Kya hua?" Utkarsh laughed looking at his exhausted postured and asked "Tough Day?"

"Don't even get me started, Bro" Yakshit complained as he continued staring at the ceiling with a dead look on his face. "Aur aap? Mila koi idea?"

"Idea, Pizza nahi hai ki order karo aur 30 minutes mein delivery. Process karna padta hai bro" Utkarsh said in a frustrating and a funny tone.

"Abhi abhi ghar aaya hoon, phir sey client place jaaney ke liye bolrahe hai yaar" Yakshit lamented in a similar tone looking at his phone.

Both the boys sighed thinking about their problems. Yakshit shakes his body and acting like a crying baby for a few seconds, gets up to leave. "Being an adult s***s! I wish main bachcha hi rehta. School was heaven. Aur yeh..." He looks at his phone where message notifications kept popping up urging him to come as soon as possible. "COMINGGGGGG!!" He screamed at his phone seeing which Utkarsh smiled.

"Bye Bye" Utkarsh waved his hand with a teasing smile to which Yakshit responded with the most tired and frustrated single movement in his left hand, bye and left.

Utkarsh turned with a smile, coming forward with his rolling chair and facing the camera speaks,,

First stage of Adulthood! Jahan har problem ke discussion mein koi na koi yeh zaroor kehta hai,

"I wish I never grew up"
"Ghash hum school mein rehtey"
"School days kitna acha tha, yaaar"
"I wish we just stayed as kids"

Hai na?

Aaj kal jab school aur bachpan ke baarey mein sochtey, toh sirf 2 hi cheez yaad aati hai. Dosti aur Masti. Those were the best days of our lives. Life was so much easier and best part, No worries. Right?

Utkarsh speaks with a smile and now the expression on his face changes to a slightly serious one and in a funny tone, questions

Ek minute pause lo aur Flash back mein jaa'o. Dyaan see socho aur sach batha'o. Jab school mein tey tab kya sochtey?

Utkarsh places his hand on his chin and with a thinking expression, goes into Flashback.

<Screen turns black and white and rewinds back to his school life>

In the orphanage, Niti was sitting next to Siyali and Utkarsh who were seen washing vessels. "Siyali, tu humari itna chinta mat kar. Kuch bhi karkey, Badey honey let baad laakhon kamayengey aur aisey booka toh kabhi nahi rehengey." Niti said as she tried to assure Siyali who stared at the two of them building sandcastles in the air "Aur harr din pizza burger kaa'enge" a hungry Utkarsh responded as he scrubbed the vessels. "Woh ab bhi hosakta hai. Warrior High mein" Siyali said as she tried to convince Utkarsh to take up the Scholarship exams.