tears create love ( harry styles love story)

chapter 1~

"oh my god!!", i screamed as loudly as i could.

my names Kat. im 17 and the biggest directioner i know.

About seven seconds ago my mom just gave me 4 one direction tickets...saying i was excited was an understatement.

I called my 3 best friends: Kylie, Milers, and Anni.

" guys, pack your bags were going to Atlanta tomorrow "

i pretty much yelled in their ears.

" what, why??" Kylie asks while Milers is in the background screeching like a bird, " ONE DIRECTION YOU DO-DO BRAIN!!!"

we talked for a few minutes over the detas and all decided to come to my house and get ready tonight.

i grabbed my blue and black checkered bag and filled it with 3 pairs of ripped jeans two pairs of black and green shorts and about any type of tshirt that related to 1D at all.

we stayed up all night talking about who we thought was the hottest.

"louis is beautiful" Milers murmurs dreamily.

" you apparently havent seen Zayn" kylie replied.

they were always fightin over which of the boys were going to be their boyfriends one day.

"umm, i think harry's pretty cute", Anni said.

we all looked at each other.

"Anni everyone knows Harry is a player so why even think about him like that..nialls more your style anyways.". i told her.

After hours we decided one of us was going to become a directioner girlfriend..but who?