Chapter 2

Italy Is A Member Of The Axis And The First Of Germany's Allies.

Human Name Is Luciano Vargas.

Y/N = Your Name

H/L = Hair Length

H/C = Hair Color

S/C = Skin Color

E/C = Eye Color

=========

You Wonder In The Middle Of Nowhere,Couldn't Find A Place Call Home,You Are Walking Alone,Without Food.

You Sat Next To A Stone.

Tired Of Walking,Taking A Rest,Before You Close Your Eyes,You Saw A Man With Brownish-Red,Wearing Japanese Imperial Navy Uniform,Carrying A Katana In His Hand.

You Were Shaking Very Fast,You Don't Know What To Do,He Took A Step To Touch Your Hair,Looking At Your H/C.

"You Must Be Straving." He Said.

He Took Your Hand To Temple.

You Were Very Scare,You Want To Escape From Him But He Grip Onto Your Hands Very Tightly.

You Look Into Your Surrounding,See Blood On The Ground,See Bodies On The Steps.

As He Enters The Temple.

You See,A Man With A Tan Skin,Darker Hair,His Eyes Is Magenta Shade.

He Looks At Your Eyes Seeing E/C Of Your Eyes. 

He Walks To You,Pushs You Aside,Was About To Grab The Man.

"What The Fuck!? Why You Brought A Woman Here!?" Yelled The Man With Darker Hair.

You Were About To Run,Till You Saw Another Man,But Has A Scar Beneath His Left Eye. He Grabbed Your Arms.

"Good,Luther,Tie Her Up." Said The Darker Hair Man.

"Yes,Luciano." Said Luther.

"I Hope You Have A Damn Reason! Nihon!" Yelled Luciano.

"Yes,I Do.." Said Nihon.

Luther Gripped Onto Your Arms With His Left Arm,Then Right Arm To Hold Your H/L. He Took You To Another Room,Tie You Up With Ropes.

So,You Wouldn't Escape.

=================

Did I,Do Good?

Did I?

Give Me Comments.