Finding the tapes

Luka was gripping a bouquet of flowers.

He pull back the curtain

He pull back the curtain. He choked back to a sob as he saw Marinette in the bed as in a coma. He put it on the desk, and sat down next her. "Why? Why?", he quietly sob.

He look at the TV.  He saw Chat Noir fighting another victim. Ladybug was nowhere to be found. A lot of people where akumatized when Marinette tries to commit suicide. It look like Rose was akumatized.

He then saw something red, underneath her pillow. He lifted the pillow to see a red Kwami. "A Kwami", he said. "Hi Luka", she said. "If you're here, that means she's Ladybug", he said.

"Do you know why she did it,", he asked. "In her locker, there tapes why she did it", she explains. "Thank you..um...", he said, then realized he didn't know her name. "Tikki", she said. "I'll see you later", he said as he ran to the school.

~At the school
Luka sneak in the principal's office. He grab the master key. He then went Marinette's locker. He opened it to see a shoe box that looked like a beautiful field. He grab it to see cassette tapes.

"Oh, great! Where am I going to find a cassette tape player", he said. Then he saw Marc putting one in his locker. Luka sign, but after he left, he broke in his locker, and grab it.

~At home
He put on headphones and grab the first cassette tape. "Hey this is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. If you're listening, you are one of the reasons why", he heard.