Chapter 17

The Next Morning

Namjoon

I woke up the next morning to see Lisa still asleep I smile and look over to my other side to see Kookie still asleep too. I was about to look back at Lisa when I head to click of a camera. I look to see the others

"Cute" Rosa said smiling with her husband behind her.

Levi was looking at us with a smirk.

"Don't even think about that we didn't do that" I said to him

But he was still smirking.

I rolled my eyes and got up trying not the wake Lisa up.  I walk out of the room with the boys behind me when i look back at them they all had a smug look on their face all i did was turn around and keep walking. I don't know were i was going but i just kept walking. I didn't realize that i walked into a room i had never seen before it looked like a room that a guy would stay in. I look around a realize that someone stayed here but has been here in quite sometime.

"You  shouldn't be in here. He doesn't like when people are in his room" I heard from behind me.

I look to see that it's Noah.

"Who are talking about" I said looking at him confused.

"Did mistress not tell you" He said

I looked at him even more confused.

"Mistress's older brother"

"She has an older brother" I said

"Yea, she just got word that he was still alive and when she did. she said he could come and go as he pleased. And he has been coming when she is sleeping and then leaving before she wakes up."

I nod and look at Noah.

"Does he ever see her"

He nods and says "Yea he will go into her room and sit at the edge of her bed and watches as she sleeps with a sad look in his eyes almost like he wishes she would open her eyes and see him but he is doing this until he knows she is safe"

"You know me so well Noah" I heard a voice say from the far side of the room I look to see a tall man with the same hair and eye color as Lisa does but his face is built different then her's almost more structured. But you can tell that they are related.

"So who are you?" He said looking at me with a look that could kill

"I'm Namjoon"

"And what are you doing in this house?"

"Lisa has been letting us stay here"

"As in you and other boys"

I nod and look at Noah. He looks away and I know he can not help me out of this. The next thing I know the door is closed the room is dark and i'm sitting in a chair. I look around to see that i'm on the far side of the room far from the door.

I look around and I don't see Noah at all but I can see someone in the far side of the room next to the window.