Chapter 4

E.j P.O.V

I looked at her and she looked confused so I asked her again

Me: so can you be my girl?

Bahja: sure

I hugged her and kissed her and she did the same. I thought It was gonna be hard to get a girl like her but it really wasn't.

I look to the right to see if chresanto was there But he was gone.

3 hours past and me and Bahja ate and talked about our life. But still no sign of chresanto.

Bahja: Man im tired I wanna lay down *yawns*

Me: can I come *smirks*

Bahja: sure *gets up and walk to her room*

We walked to her room and she pull some clean clothes from her closet

Bahja: turn around *smiles*

Me: *turns around* tell me when your done

I tried my best not to turn around and look at her. But I couldn't help but doit. I turned around and seen her body. Her perfectly shape body. Too bad I was only looking at her from the back. She finished getting dress and I turn back around pretending I didn't see nothing.

Bahja: ok you can turn around now

Me: *turn around* wow u look cute

Bahja: *lays down* thank you

Me: * lays next to her * so you going to sleep cutie?

Bahja: yeah *yawns*

She lays her head and my chest and falls asleep. I looked at her soft skin and kiss her forehead and before i know it i fell asleep too

----------

---------------

-------------------

---------------------

-----------------------

(A/n: ok so I'm going to skip to 3 months later so we can start all the drama!! 😌... Star and Ray are happily together... Bre and Prince are together but they are having their up's and down and E.J and Bahja are together but Bahja is secretly crushing on chresanto and Chresanto is doin all he can to brake Ej and Bahja up)

-------

-----------

--------------

-------------------

----------------------

Bahja P.O.V

I woke up to E.J falling on the floor. I laugh and got up and helped him up.

Me: *laughing* you ok babe?

E.J: -____- You always taking the whole bed leaving me in that lil space *points at the bed*

Me: sorry baby *kisses him*

E.J: *kisses me back*

We started making out. He laid me on the bed and got ontop of me. He started kissing my neck softly. I moan in his ear making him Horny.

Me: mmm baby..

E.J: you lik(gco)

Chresanto came opening the door like nothing.

Ej: WTF CHRESANTO!!

Chresanto P.O.V

Well I heard Bahja moaning Ej's name and I just went in the room like nothing with a smirk on my face. I still like Bahja and yeah ik I said he can have her but DAMN not this long it's been 2 month already.