Prologue

~Isaac~

"Please no!" My mother begged as she held onto my fathers arm.

"Shut up! Get off me!" My father yelled.

"Daddy! Don't!" My sister sobbed.

"Shut your mouth you little brat!" My father shouted and pushed my six year old sister onto the floor.

"You can do whatever you want with me! But don't you dare lay a finger on her!" I yelled back as I rushed over to her and held her in my arms as she cried.

"You have no right to speak back to me you little fag!" I father spat at me.

"Don't you dare call my son that word!"   My mother continued to yell at my defence. It made my heart sank. I've caused all of this. All because of me.

"This is all your fucking fault!" My father became more furious and threw the nearest object to him; which was a vase with beautiful roses that were about to bloom, it was my mothers favourite vase. "It's all because you didn't raise him right! Look at how he fucking turned out!" He continued.

"I raised my boy perfectly! There is not one flaw on him!" My mother continued to defend me. I could hear her voice cracking up, yet she tried her best to suppress it.

"The boy is a fucking fag! How is that not a fucking flaw?!" My father pointed his finger at me.

"Isaac...I'm scared..." My innocent sister cried; who had tears filled in her beautiful emerald eyes

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's all my fault." I whispered as I wrapped her around my arms tighter.

"How do you expect me to show my face any more when people know I've raised a fag?!" He spat at me.

"He is not a fag! He's our child! Why are you like this?" My mother's voice began to be break as her tears began to spill out. "We are suppose to love him. No matter what happens! That's what parents are for!" She added.

"Not when they're a fag! It's just wrong!" He yelled back at my mother. "It's all your fault! You don't know how to be a mother! You've turned him like this!" He spat at her.

"No she never!" I yelled out. "No one has turned me into this! This is who I am." My parents both stared at me before my father came over to me and grabbed a hold of my hair.

"Let go off him!" My mother tried release me form his grip, however he shoved her onto the floor.

"You bastard! Don't you dare hurt her!" I shouted as I tried to yank his hand off my hair.

"You have no right to speak back to me, you fag. I have no son like you." He spat at my face.

"Good! I don't want a father like you." I spat back.

"Mommy..." My little sister rushed over to my mother who was on the floor, She helped my mother up before hiding behind her. "Let Isaac go...." I could hear her mumble. I turned my glaze at her and gave her a smile; hoping to reassure her.

"Then get out of my house!" He raged and began pulling me towards the front door by my hair.

"Let him go!" My mother continued to protest against him.

"Don't you dare come back here you little fag!" He yelled in my face before tucking me out.

"No! Isaac!" I mother reached out for me, but my father pushed her back in before slamming the door shut. "How could you!" I could hear my mother yelled behind the door. "He's our child!" She continued to yell.

"No child of mine is a fag!" My father yelled back. "Elyser, this is what happens if you turn out to be a fag!" I heard him yell at my little sister.