Please Read!!! Important!!!

Tips:

When I put "***" in the story, it means that the scene has changed.

If I ever put "-" in the story, it means that I'm separating two things very related to each other. I don't want to confuse you guys. Just keep that in mind.

What The Book Is About?

This book is about the personal experience of Nami's time with a boy. She is known as a lesbian and overcoming her fear of truth.

The first part will consist of Nami's point of view. From start to finish. In the second part, you'll see Marcus's point of view, of pretty much the same story, but instead of Nami telling you her story, Marcus will be explaining the story to you in his own words.

You'll tap into their personal lives, if one was not said to the other in conversing in this story. Meaning that you will know what the individuals point of view is better then the person he/she talks to. (Main Characters)

You will even tap into Rose's point of view & Nami's girlfriend Ma'kendy in the same part.

There are a lot of secrets kept between the narrator and you readers out there!

It is important to read this in a black reading mode. It is also important to play every song when told to do so. It will give you a more suspenseful read, and you will be actually living in it.

The characters in this story are absolutely real! So don't judge these characters. Some of their names are not the ones in real life and neither are their pictures. The pictures selected in this story are not our pictures and we do not own any rights to them. These pictures are subtle references to how they slightly look in real life.

What The Story Contains:

Please keep your rude, disrespectful, mean, nasty comments to yourselves. You are not just talking about the characters in the book, you are talking about a real life person and their personal life. NAME CALLING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! If you wish to comment anything negative, please be mindful of the Characters. They are reading. Keep it to yourself if it will mentally harm them or the readers around you in any way. If you have any problems with the LGBTQ community and what they present, please refrain from reading at this time. I had permission to use their stories in this story.

Everything in this book is true!!!! With a slight of fiction. Meaning anything absolutely personal.

This book is for mature audiences only and contains things like in the following:

•Sexual descriptions
•Drug Abuse
•Rape
•Depression
•Suicidal thoughts
•Mild/Extreme Cursing
•Violence
•Fighting descriptions
•Drinking
•LGBTQ (Mature Audience Only)

If you don't wish to read this story because of the following above, please refrain from reading.

This book is ranged for readers from the ages of 14 & up. If you are younger then the age of 14, please do not continue to read.

Again, This is A True Story.

If you wish to make any personal comments about the book and/or yourself, feel free to contact me here.

You Are All Safe Here!

This book is projected to be finished by the end of this year. Please be patient.

If you are interested in this project we are creating for you all in this Wattpad community, go ahead and add this to your favorite reading lists. You can also add this to your private reading lists. Make sure you read every update for this story, it is important, so that you won't miss a single thing.

Please let your friends and peers, your siblings (of age) anyone you know to know about this upcoming project. We want to take this to the limit! Your help is also very big to this project!

STAY TUNED.