Chapter 8: Still connected

Sorry for updating that short garbage earlier guys here's a better one.

Sabrina's (P.O.V)

2 weeks later..

It's been 2 weeks since I've spoken too Chris and I refuse too. He's been blowing up my phone none stop though, I'm really thinking about blocking his number. I've been over Mel's house for the time being she got my clothes from Chris's house, she told me he asked her a million questions while she was there though. I've just been depressed lately and I haven't done anything with my life. I actually think I loved Chris as more than a friend and it hurts to know he dosen't feel the same way about me.

I decided too do something today, I got up put on a black pencil skirt with a white shirt and a black blazer. I slid on my black heels and put my hair into a bun, once I was done I grabbed my purse and headed too work. I had a client who's addicted too s*x this should be interesting..

As soon as I walked into the office I was greeted with coffee from my assistant and my client was already in my office. I greeted her than at in my chair, "So Mrs.Lovett can you tell me what's been going on?" She sighed then sat on my red long couch my entire office was white and red and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it in the past. *office in mm*

"I can't stop sleeping with different men, I mean I'm married and my husband dosen't satisfy me and I'm afraid if I can't stop I'll catch something and give it too my husband." I let her ramble on then gave her advice and scheduled her for an appointment next week.. This is going too be a hard habit too break.

After being at my office all day I finally packed up as I was putting my things away my phone flashed indicating I had a text.

Manwhore(Tyler): Dinner tonight?

I rolled my eyes.

Me: Why on earth would I have dinner with you?

Manwhore: I'm sorry for what happened let me take you too dinner.

I thought it over, I'm not doing anything tonight anyways why not?

Me: Pick me up in 2 hours.

I let my assistant know I was gone for today and rushed back to Melanie's house, once I got there I took a shower, lotioned up, and put my clothes on. As I was doing my hair I couldn't shake this sick feeling that was in my stomach.

"Going somewhere?" Mel asked scaring the sh*t out of me. "Out with Tyler." She glared at me. "Why the hell are you going out with that scumbag." I rolled my eyes and looked at her as the sickness grew in my stomach.

"Too catch up mother.." She started walking closer too me with her arms folded across her chest. "Are you going crazy?" Just as I was about too answer her I instantly felt like I was about too throw up I ran too the toilet got on my knees and threw up everything I ate.

Melanie held my hair so I wouldn't throw up on it. "Sabrina are you ok?" She asked as I flushed the toilet and ran over too the sink too wash my mouth out with water and too brush my teeth. I nodded my head yes and once I was done getting the taste out of my mouth and making my breathe smell better I went to the bed and sat down.

"Was it something you ate?" She asked, I nodded my head "Probably and maybe stress." I said with and unsure look on my face, I looked down at my aching feet and then back at her.

"Sabrina, maybe you should get a pregnancy test."

-----

Comment & Vote.. Next update will be soon 😊

-P.H